Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which would you recommend?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sea World

14 56.00%
  • Epcot

11 44.00%
  • Animal Kingdom

8 32.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Sea World or Epcot

I am going to Florida with my wife for my 1 year anniversary. We are trying to book it now. I am going to be in Orlando for 1 day, and we are trying to decide on whether we should go to Sea World or to Epcot.

Leaning towards Sea World, we like aquariums in general. Just don't know about Epcot. Haven't been to anything Disney in close to 2 decades.

And I will add the Animal Kingdom as an option because even though its not the way we are leaning we certainly could be talked into it.
    Last edited by aNYer; 12-10-2012 at 09:57 PM.

vCash
    Do Sea World. Epcot kinda sucks
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    Epcot. Has a few decent rides and then you can go to the world showcase and eat and drink around the world and then see a banging fireworks show at night

vCash
    Sea World. The Shows are well worth it.

If you time everything right you can see almost all of the park as well as the good shows in one day.

Blue Horizons and One Ocean are must sees. Not sure when you are going but most of the time there is a night show called Shamu Rocks witch is also awesome.

vCash
    Never been to Sea World but I would choose that. Ive always wanted to go there

vCash
    Went to Sea World and had an amazing time about 8 years ago. Wow...time flies.

Haven't been to the other 2 so I can't really chime in. But Animal Kingdom sounds cool.

vCash
    Animal Kingdom's awesome go there

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Sea World. Disney is great if you have kids, because you can kind of see the magic through their eyes, but none of the parks are particularly great for adults. I say this as somebody who has been to Disney World about 6 times in the past 14 or so years.

vCash
    I live a couple hours south of disney world, and iv gotten to go like 5-6 times during the last couple of years, and what I would honestly recommend doing is going to Animal Kingdom for the first half of the day, and going to Epcot the second part of the day/at night. Animal Kingdom doesnt really have much as far as rides, although Everest is a must. Epcot, like sexicano was saying, is good to eat at and drinking around the world. I guess Epcot also depends on the time of year, i went to the food & wine festival in october which was a blast. They pretty much had mixed drinks/shots and beer vendors everywhere you turned, and it was packed shoulder to shoulder in all the countries. And then of course is the fireworks at night.

R.I.P. Dad

vCash
    I don't know Epcot at all. However, i've been to Sea World here in San Diego multiple times. I always enjoy it. I'm assuming it's similar to Orlando one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Magic Kingdom
    [CENTER]
    AARON RODGERS

*Super Bowl XLV Champion
    *Super Bowl XLV MVP
    *2011 NFL MVP

vCash
    Universal beats the **** out of both.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Universal beats the **** out of both.
    ^^ This if you know what you are doing you can do both parks in one day. Also what the point in going to Orlando for one day I would do at least 3-4 days.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    go to universal. best theme park and ciy wlak outside is pretty sweet
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I thought I took off the option to vote for multiple choices.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    ^^ This if you know what you are doing you can do both parks in one day. Also what the point in going to Orlando for one day I would do at least 3-4 days.
    We are going to Swim with Manatees in Crystal River, which is like an hour and a half away. Then going to Orlando, spending the night, then going to South Beach. Manatees and Miami are the main points of the trip, but seeing as Crystal River is 5 hours from South Beach, and Orlando is in the middle we came up with this idea.

What I am thinking now is maybe we will be done with the Manatees by mid-day. Then we can go to the Animal Kingdom. Since apparently that one is big but can be seen in a relatively short amount of time. Then the next day do Sea World and head out for South Beach that night.
    Last edited by aNYer; 12-11-2012 at 09:49 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast