Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: AP is Greatness

AP is Greatness

we are watching greatness 100+ yards 2 tds in one quarter. This guy will go down as one of the greatest. Truly special talent.

I'm a Packers fan, but give this man MVP. He's incredible.
    2015 Adopt-a-Packer: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

If the team makes the playoffs he 100% deserves the MVP. Even if they don't...he should get serious consideration. I don't think any one player means more to their offense than AP, and he's been sensational.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    If the team makes the playoffs he 100% deserves the MVP. Even if they don't...he should get serious consideration. I don't think any one player means more to their offense than AP, and he's been sensational.

What about Peyton Manning? or Tom Brady? either of them is more important to their teams than AP

Listen, he is THEIR offense. Ponder can't do anything, nothing, squat! AP is the only reason their offense gets points.

#QWiNNING

Quote Originally Posted by xnick5757 View Post
    What about Peyton Manning? or Tom Brady? either of them is more important to their teams than AP
    AP is the only reason the Vikings are getting points

#QWiNNING

The Vikings would give not score any points without AP. I agree with Manram, he should be MVP if they make the playoffs.

Over 1000 in the last 6.5 games

Yeah...

It's both a blessing and a curse to have him as a division rival. I get to watch him all the time because we get all the NFC North games. But he shreds the Bears like this at least once a year, usually twice, and that makes me sad

If they make the playoffs I agree. But they won't.

Boxing > MMA

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Brook/Bradley/Pacquiao

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    If they make the playoffs I agree. But they won't.
    yeah they need a lot of help to get in

At this point in the Viking's season, I'm just tuning in to watch Purple Jesus do his thing.

That he is.

I actually disagree. Without Peterson that team struggles to win 3-4 games (obviously I can't prove it, but that's my guess...remember how bad we thought they'd be entering the season?). Denver proved last year they can make the playoffs with terrible QB play. New England, even as much as I love Brady, would still be pretty good with a replacement level QB.

Christian Ponder is a liability out there. Peterson has been making up for it basically on his own.
    this my sig

I don't mind seeing AP winning MVP. Its clear he's the most deserving too. It would also be a great change in the NFL for a RB to win MVP instead of the award virtually being a QB only trophy.

Also to the people that think Brady or Manning are more deserving, your high off your mind. Vikings are nothing without AP while the Patriots would still be really good without Brady (See Cassell) and Broncos last year with freaking Tim Tebow as their QB.

"He ain't even stretch doe!" - D'Angelo Russell

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast