Thread: Raymond Felton

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    I've never seen Felton pass up a shot.
    or a sandwich

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    I've never seen Felton pass up a shot.
    Than you haven't watched much this year.

Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    Who the freakn hell else in the starting line up is a scorer??? Huh?? You want mello taking frnkn 50 shots a game ??? Felton IS the second scorer on this team.. so why should you have a problem with him shooting a lot??? And how many pgs in the league have a " good " shot selection at all times?
    We are a marked team ......... nothing is gona come easy.. the better we get the more wins we gather the bigger the X on our backs are gona be ..
    So you gota take what the defense gives you... so let felton shoot...hes doing just fine . Especially him being our second scorer..
    Leave the hero rebuttals for posters who actually have a brain.

Felton has been everything we have needed and than some. I don't understand how he can get any hate on this forum. Dude put us on his back and willed us to victorys IN Miami and IN San Antonio. Too many dudes just looking to be right with the whole Lin situation and looking at Felton under a microscope ready to pounce the second they look like they can back their original stance again.

Felton is a beast, I still am boggled people don't understand why he had to shoot so much during CHI. It was blatantly obvious watching the game - the defense dictated that. He said it, Thibs said it, Noah said it.
    Last edited by D-Leethal; 12-10-2012 at 09:17 AM.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thats critical. Hes one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.

vCash
    Who the freakn hell else in the starting line up is a scorer??? Huh?? You want mello taking frnkn 50 shots a game ??? Felton IS the second scorer on this team.. so why should you have a problem with him shooting a lot??? And how many pgs in the league have a " good " shot selection at all times?
    We are a marked team ......... nothing is gona come easy.. the better we get the more wins we gather the bigger the X on our backs are gona be ..
    So you gota take what the defense gives you... so let felton shoot...hes doing just fine . Especially him being our second scorer..
    tru dat

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Than you haven't watched much this year.

Felton has been everything we have needed and than some. I don't understand how he can get any hate on this forum. Dude put us on his back and willed us to victorys IN Miami and IN San Antonio. Too many dudes just looking to be right with the whole Lin situation and looking at Felton under a microscope ready to pounce the second they look like they can back their original stance again.

Felton is a beast, I still am boggled people don't understand why he had to shoot so much during CHI. It was blatantly obvious watching the game - the defense dictated that. He said it, Thibs said it, Noah said it.
    Then if a D knows your going to shot the ball and obv playing the D towards you. Why not try to hit the open mana little more? Now I'll admit I hated the RayRay signing but I've turned the corner because up untill the last 2 games he has been doing great for us so I just hop this is a small slump for him
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    [QUOTE=D-Leethal;24667542]Than you haven't watched much this year.

why do you always wana start trouble with me ???? why was it so important to try to take a shot at me and try to insult me especially when im not saying anything to bother you or anyone on this thread... but yet if i retaliate the mods come after me...but yet this isnt baiting???? come on mods.. this aint right.

vCash

why do you always wana start trouble with me ???? why was it so important to try to take a shot at me and try to insult me especially when im not saying anything to bother you or anyone on this thread... but yet if i retaliate the mods come after me...but yet this isnt baiting???? come on mods.. this aint right.
    Dude get over it its conversation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    Dude get over it its conversation

here we go..............

vCash
    here we go..............
    Hey man your a knick fan I have your back sometimes nonsense just needs to be left alone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    Hey man your a knick fan I have your back sometimes nonsense just needs to be left alone
    Your right bro..my bad.

vCash
    What is it about a knicks uniform that brings the best out of felton?

vCash
    I personally liked getting Felton from the jump. I knew hed come here and be motivated, talent was never the question.

4.5 mil a year for 16 and 7? YES PLEASE
    It's still a game and you'd rather win it than lose it.

There is An Angel in CitiField- LETS GO METS!

Proud to be PSD's "The Kid"

New York Giants-2012 World Champions

SuperMann #10, Superman wears Eli Pajamas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Then if a D knows your going to shot the ball and obv playing the D towards you. Why not try to hit the open mana little more? Now I'll admit I hated the RayRay signing but I've turned the corner because up untill the last 2 games he has been doing great for us so I just hop this is a small slump for him
    Because they did it without helping off shooters. The ball movement was going nowhere all night except back to Felton and JR to try to create something and get a shot off before the shot clock ran out.

Those are the games you NEED Melo iso's, take advantage of the 1:1 matchups and force them to double. Then the shooters get open.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thats critical. Hes one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Because they did it without helping off shooters. The ball movement was going nowhere all night except back to Felton and JR to try to create something and get a shot off before the shot clock ran out.

Those are the games you NEED Melo iso's, take advantage of the 1:1 matchups and force them to double. Then the shooters get open.
    First post dead on, this post dead on.

If Ray simply hit a few shots he'd be a hero, just wasn't his night but as the second scorer when Melo is on the court he excels.

I'm watching guards all over the NBA shooting more off Pick and Rolls because teams are defending the roller or Chandler will happen to you.

Now I can't fly my airplane

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    I think some people want Felton to play like Rondo, which is to say pass every time to an open player. Which is crazy because there is only one Rondo and KG is an awesome pick and roll/pop player. You can't cover the drive and the shot. Felton got the shot and TC can't pop, so he tried to score with Melo out.

No biggie, because Melo is back making that alot harder to do with a real star on the floor and "Ain't Nobody messin with my Knicks, knicks, knicks"

My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    What is it about a knicks uniform that brings the best out of felton?
    Crazy my dude

loving it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast