Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: What's the issue?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Offensive Play Calling

    18 69.23%
  • Alex vs CK

    0 0%
  • Both

    6 23.08%
  • Neither, explain

    2 7.69%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 132
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,898
    vCash
    1500

    What's the issue?

    Ok, curious....

    Do you think the issue is play calling or CK/Alex both or something else.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,898
    vCash
    1500
    I'll go first, obviously I think the play calling is HORRIBLE. Neither QB can succeed with this play calling.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    24,084
    vCash
    1500
    I say playcalling.

    #PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Now
    Posts
    17,646
    vCash
    1500
    Playcalling/preparation/game planning

    AND

    No Randy Moss!?!!?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,243
    vCash
    1500
    I picked both. I think the play calling is the biggest hold back for this team but I also think that just like Kaep does some things better than Alex, the same can be said in favor of Alex. I think Alex is the better of the two in calling audibles and getting the offense into better plays after reading the pre-snap defense. Kaep seems to be struggling with that but time will change that. Game planning, playcalling, formations and clock management seems to be regressing every week now, which is pissing me off.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    31,950
    vCash
    1500
    Hard to tell. On TV you can't see what's happening downfield. Kap could be missing reads. Or the receivers are covered. Who knows till you watch the all-22 tape.


    Slap Hands!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,243
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    Hard to tell. On TV you can't see what's happening downfield. Kap could be missing reads. Or the receivers are covered. Who knows till you watch the all-22 tape.
    I said pre-snap.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    15,844
    vCash
    1500
    I'm not happy with the playcalling, Kap being the guy is going to take some time to click, and losing starters and trying to integrate rookies who've never even seen the field, its all gonna be uncomfortable, I think it would be a struggle no matter if its CK or Smith.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,465
    vCash
    1500
    It's the playcalling, when they run the hokie zone read out of that goofy formation you know exactly what is coming. Harbaugh/Roman lose their testicles in the red zone as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,898
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    Playcalling/preparation/game planning

    AND

    No Randy Moss!?!!?
    OR VD!!!!

    We have one of the best TEs in the league and he only 3 catches for 19 yards in the last "3" games???? Are you kidding me?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,898
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DownSouth49er View Post
    I picked both. I think the play calling is the biggest hold back for this team but I also think that just like Kaep does some things better than Alex, the same can be said in favor of Alex. I think Alex is the better of the two in calling audibles and getting the offense into better plays after reading the pre-snap defense. Kaep seems to be struggling with that but time will change that. Game planning, playcalling, formations and clock management seems to be regressing every week now, which is pissing me off.
    that makes me want to pull my hair out. We waste so many timeouts each game.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    15,844
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    that makes me want to pull my hair out. We waste so many timeouts each game.
    Been an issue under multiple QBs and coaches.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,898
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Been an issue under multiple QBs and coaches.
    I know I reference Raye quite a bit, but I honestly feel like we have Raye-like tendencies sometimes.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,662
    vCash
    1500
    The issue is the penalties. We constantly are having drives killed by holding calls. Kap played a solid game. He completed over 78% of his passes. Not to mention that the bomb that Moss didn't hang onto was defensive pass interference that wasn't called.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,662
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    that makes me want to pull my hair out. We waste so many timeouts each game.
    At least two of those were on Delanie Walker today. He didn't know where he was supposed to be twice.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •