• Both

6 23.08%
  • Neither, explain

2 7.69%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

What's the issue?

Ok, curious....

Do you think the issue is play calling or CK/Alex both or something else.

vCash
    I'll go first, obviously I think the play calling is HORRIBLE. Neither QB can succeed with this play calling.

vCash
    I say playcalling.

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    Playcalling/preparation/game planning

AND

No Randy Moss!?!!?

vCash
    I picked both. I think the play calling is the biggest hold back for this team but I also think that just like Kaep does some things better than Alex, the same can be said in favor of Alex. I think Alex is the better of the two in calling audibles and getting the offense into better plays after reading the pre-snap defense. Kaep seems to be struggling with that but time will change that. Game planning, playcalling, formations and clock management seems to be regressing every week now, which is pissing me off.

vCash
    Hard to tell. On TV you can't see what's happening downfield. Kap could be missing reads. Or the receivers are covered. Who knows till you watch the all-22 tape.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    Hard to tell. On TV you can't see what's happening downfield. Kap could be missing reads. Or the receivers are covered. Who knows till you watch the all-22 tape.
    I said pre-snap.

vCash
    I'm not happy with the playcalling, Kap being the guy is going to take some time to click, and losing starters and trying to integrate rookies who've never even seen the field, its all gonna be uncomfortable, I think it would be a struggle no matter if its CK or Smith.

vCash
    It's the playcalling, when they run the hokie zone read out of that goofy formation you know exactly what is coming. Harbaugh/Roman lose their testicles in the red zone as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    Playcalling/preparation/game planning

AND

No Randy Moss!?!!?
    OR VD!!!!

We have one of the best TEs in the league and he only 3 catches for 19 yards in the last "3" games???? Are you kidding me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownSouth49er View Post
    I picked both. I think the play calling is the biggest hold back for this team but I also think that just like Kaep does some things better than Alex, the same can be said in favor of Alex. I think Alex is the better of the two in calling audibles and getting the offense into better plays after reading the pre-snap defense. Kaep seems to be struggling with that but time will change that. Game planning, playcalling, formations and clock management seems to be regressing every week now, which is pissing me off.
    that makes me want to pull my hair out. We waste so many timeouts each game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Been an issue under multiple QBs and coaches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Been an issue under multiple QBs and coaches.
    I know I reference Raye quite a bit, but I honestly feel like we have Raye-like tendencies sometimes.

vCash
    The issue is the penalties. We constantly are having drives killed by holding calls. Kap played a solid game. He completed over 78% of his passes. Not to mention that the bomb that Moss didn't hang onto was defensive pass interference that wasn't called.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    At least two of those were on Delanie Walker today. He didn't know where he was supposed to be twice.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast