Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,134
    vCash
    1500

    What happened to Justin Smith?

    He missed most of the second half on Sunday night. What's his status for the upcoming week? Has anyone heard anything?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,789
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    He missed most of the second half on Sunday night. What's his status for the upcoming week? Has anyone heard anything?
    Elbow injury. He had an MRI Monday...Harbaugh being vague on results. Said they'll evaluate in the next few days.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,558
    vCash
    1500
    Smith won't miss a game. He doesn't miss games
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,789
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Smith won't miss a game. He doesn't miss games
    I think JJ Watt had what would normally be a season ending elbow injury in preseason. He's been playing with a brace...and is tied with Aldon for the league lead in sacks.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    1,641
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Smith won't miss a game. He doesn't miss games
    Let's hope. While I like Ricky Jean a lot, there is magic when Justin is in.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,773
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Let's hope. While I like Ricky Jean a lot, there is magic when Justin is in.
    agreed.... the dude is a straight up MAN!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The beez neez
    Posts
    16,135
    vCash
    1500
    Harbs said that he expects Justin to get back on the field shortly. Per Maiocco blog

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    1,641
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    agreed.... the dude is a straight up MAN!
    Dude... that just didn't sound right... I hope you weren't bobbing your head and snapping your fingers when you said that.

    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,773
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Dude... that just didn't sound right... I hope you weren't bobbing your head and snapping your fingers when you said that.

    lol.....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,692
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Smith won't miss a game. He doesn't miss games
    yeah as long as it's not too serious. let's hope it's not. if it is, he will miss a game and more.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    Posts
    28,783
    vCash
    11507
    Hope he's ok.


    Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Napa, CA
    Posts
    14,987
    vCash
    2500
    Justin Smith should be back snappin' necks and cashin' checks on Sunday night.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!


    49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,236
    vCash
    1500
    He'll wrap it with duct tape and call it good. He'll be ready.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,558
    vCash
    1500
    Harbaugh said Smith should be a go for this game
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,646
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Harbaugh said Smith should be a go for this game
    Where did you see that? I only heard him say that the injury wasn't of the IR variety and that he expects to see "The Cowboy saddled up." He didn't say when that would be, unless you heard it somewhere that I didn't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •