Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Tennessee Titans vs Indianapolis Colts

I was out today and didn't get to see the game but was listening on the radio until they got a comfortable lead. Then I return home to find out that the Colts came back to win at the end. What happened?

vCash
    What was with the play were Locker hurried up to the line and ran a quarterback sneak on 1st down? Did he not know they got the 1st down?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    What was with the play were Locker hurried up to the line and ran a quarterback sneak on 1st down? Did he not know they got the 1st down?
    It was Munchacks call, Also Locker threw a pick 6 at our 1 yard line that gave the colts a 21-20 lead

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    It was a bad spot by the officials. He was clearly a foot short. Munch called a quick play and then noticed they awarded the 1st down. He tried to comm with Locker but jake didn't here it.

vCash
    It was two distinct halves. Titans D blitzed the Colts and got to Luck several times in the first half. In the second half, I didn't see any blitzes at all. Colts couldn't run in the first half, but Titans couldn't stop them in the 2nd. Locker made several bad decisions. That concerned me most.

vCash
    I watched the first half and thought they played their best offensive football I'd seen all season long. Then my girlfriend and I went to see Lincoln and when I got back they had lost. I don't know why I'm continuously surprised by this team's failures, but I still was when I saw the score. I just can't comprehend how a team can look so good in one half and be so completely inept in the second half.

What's even more frustrating is that even with the loss, the Titans stayed in the same draft spot. The only silver lining I can see at this point is getting an impact player in the draft, but there are so many damn bad teams in the league that the losses aren't even helping in that regard.

Also, for the second straight week, the defense seemed to play pretty well. That interception touchdown by Witherspoon was impressive and they held the Colts to only 269 yards on 68 plays and 20 points. Considering they're averaging 383 yards and 22.5 points per game, that's great. So I can't blame the defense for this loss either. It's clearly something that's wrong with the offense, and I don't see them turning it around in these last three games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I watched the first half and thought they played their best offensive football I'd seen all season long. Then my girlfriend and I went to see Lincoln and when I got back they had lost. I don't know why I'm continuously surprised by this team's failures, but I still was when I saw the score. I just can't comprehend how a team can look so good in one half and be so completely inept in the second half.

What's even more frustrating is that even with the loss, the Titans stayed in the same draft spot. The only silver lining I can see at this point is getting an impact player in the draft, but there are so many damn bad teams in the league that the losses aren't even helping in that regard.

Also, for the second straight week, the defense seemed to play pretty well. That interception touchdown by Witherspoon was impressive and they held the Colts to only 269 yards on 68 plays and 20 points. Considering they're averaging 383 yards and 22.5 points per game, that's great. So I can't blame the defense for this loss either. It's clearly something that's wrong with the offense, and I don't see them turning it around in these last three games.
    I thought that as well. The down teams are so bad that at this point the Titans are probably where they are gonna end up in terms of draft position.