Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    Vick would get murdered behind this line

vCash
    Their top QB, Kolb, went down with an injury when they were 5-2, and the #2 and #3 guys went 0-6. Right? It seems to me that the a reasonable solution may already be there, just hurt. They keep up the pace they were going with Kolb in there and they're in the playoff hunt. Not many teams go far with their backup QBs playing the majority of the season.
    Labgrownmangoat has been feeling stabby as **** lately and is taking a few days off to rest, relax, and recharge. That means drinking, sexual triathlons, and a drug buffet. Oh, and maybe a hike or two on some godforsaken mountain. And forgetting for a while about border ****ery, Russia's ****ery, and the GOP's ****ery, as well as avoiding the cackling whores who will be joyously celebrating the possible gutting of the Affordable Care Act. -- paraphrase of Rude Pundit

vCash
    they are playing the Lions secondary so whoever the QB is they will look fantastic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Vick would get murdered behind this line
    Naww. Levi Brown should be back who is akready a huuuuuuuuge improvement. Trade Breaston or Doucet for a pick. Draft another O-linemen. Pursue another O-linemen in FA. Add Manti to the LB core of Schofield-Washington-Acho and see where that takes us.

vCash
    What happened to Kolb, I thought he was doing well until he got injured

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    Their top QB, Kolb, went down with an injury when they were 5-2, and the #2 and #3 guys went 0-6. Right? It seems to me that the a reasonable solution may already be there, just hurt. They keep up the pace they were going with Kolb in there and they're in the playoff hunt. Not many teams go far with their backup QBs playing the majority of the season.
    They were 4-2 and the Rams game where Kolb played was the end of that team. The line got him killed and he wasn't going to get anything done with that line. He looked like the QB's they throw out there now. There is a bigger problem than a QB in Arizona. Fix the line and then get a QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Naww. Levi Brown should be back who is akready a huuuuuuuuge improvement. Trade Breaston or Doucet for a pick. Draft another O-linemen. Pursue another O-linemen in FA. Add Manti to the LB core of Schofield-Washington-Acho and see where that takes us.
    Pleaseeeee don't tell me you actually just said that...

vCash
    If they can not sign Jake Long, I would like the Cardinals to draft Joeckel or Lewan. I see Tyler Wilson as our QB in Round 2.

vCash
    trade for kirk cousins!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    kirk cousins for fitz straight up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    how much of a fan are you, if you think breaston still plays for your team?

vCash
    I don't claim to be a Cards expert but i do watch them when there on and i have seen Skelton a few times, i figured he wa going to be a decent QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phxtoday View Post
    Pleaseeeee don't tell me you actually just said that...
    Lol sorry meant Roberts. He reminds me of Breaston. . Honest mistake.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    They were 4-2 and the Rams game where Kolb played was the end of that team. The line got him killed and he wasn't going to get anything done with that line. He looked like the QB's they throw out there now. There is a bigger problem than a QB in Arizona. Fix the line and then get a QB.
    I stand corrected on the wins. That said, Kolb should lose his job because he went 4-2 behind a crap offensive line, then got hurt? Really?
    Labgrownmangoat has been feeling stabby as **** lately and is taking a few days off to rest, relax, and recharge. That means drinking, sexual triathlons, and a drug buffet. Oh, and maybe a hike or two on some godforsaken mountain. And forgetting for a while about border ****ery, Russia's ****ery, and the GOP's ****ery, as well as avoiding the cackling whores who will be joyously celebrating the possible gutting of the Affordable Care Act. -- paraphrase of Rude Pundit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman21 View Post
    how much of a fan are you, if you think breaston still plays for your team?
    Sorry mr perfect .

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast