Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I still think they should just take a tackle. I've never seen a worse tackle duo. And I don't think Barkley will be that good.

vCash
    They should take a tackle and even another offensive lineman in the second round, hopefully form some type of a running attack with Beanie Wells & Ryan Williams (Both are meh and can't stay healthy). I don't think signing Vick is a bad option at all, certainly not the long term solution, but at least better then what they have currently. It's a shame that Kolb kept getting killed to the point where he has been completely banged up most of the season, Kolb and Vick battle it out as the starter next season with a hopefully better OL.

Unless they want to attempt on Matt Flynn/Alex Smith, but that depends on the price

Even if they do take Barkley or Geno they certainly can't start right away with that line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    You want to trade the only good QB Oakland has had since 2002 for a 4th round pick? Palmer has 3805 Yards and 22 TD's with a joke of an offensive line, backup loser running backs, and one decent receiver. Palmer is the only good thing Oakland has on offense.
    thats not saying much. that trade was horrible, our new GM wasn't here when it happened so he doesn't care to cut him after just a season and a half.

Palmer and his "Stats" come when the game is already out of reach. Teams also tend to cut back on effort when there up by 3 touchdowns already. Palmer also still makes huge mistakes during the most important times. He is scheduled to make 13 million, no reason to keep him. Raiders are rebuilding and are about 2-3 years away from building a contending team. By that time palmer will be a bad starter because hes declined already. Why look for a QB of the future then? its only going to lengthen the rebuilding process. Look for raiders to dump/trade him and sign a QB in FA or take one in the 3rd. Reggie isn't Al Davis he isn't going to pay carson 13 million in Base salary. He has to take a significant pay cut or be cut.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    The Cardinals should just stay away from QB's from USC, they already got burned once.

vCash
    They Should Draft Luke Joeckel(Top 6 pick,#1 Ranked OL)or Taylor Lewan(Top 10 pick, #2 Ranked OL) if he is still there, They need a LT much more and Move Levi Brown(Missed all this year) to RT. Their 2nd round pick should either be traded along with a 4th for a late first(27-32) to Draft Tyler Wilson(3rd Rank QB in Draft) or keep your 2nd and try your luck with EJ Manuel(4th Rank QB).
    Last edited by The Bard; 12-10-2012 at 06:31 AM. Reason: added facts for people that don't know what i am talking about.

vCash
    Jake Long could also be a key factor.

vCash
    The Cardinals have an absolutely abysmal offensive line, but that's not the only thing holding their QBs back. They just suck, to be brutally honest. Sure, getting an OL would help, but then they're just going to be held back again by ****** QB play. If they like a QB, they have to take him (ideally let him sit for a year though) and then improve the OL as best they can with later picks and look for a franchise LT next year. If they don't see a QB they like though, then just start the OL building now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Thats why we whoop your ***

jk I think we are a QB and a OT away from being a legit playoff contender, either sign Jake Long or Draft Joeckel. Any average QB would be in heaven really with Fitz and Michael Floyd(13th overall pick)
    Last edited by The Bard; 12-10-2012 at 11:10 AM.

vCash
    I still love that we raped the Cards over the Kolb deal.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    We'll trade you Rex Grossman for your entire defense.
    sadly he is an upgrade for the cards
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    they can have arod from the yankees. he used to paly qb, making him an upgrade
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    If they lose out they'll probably finish with a top 8 pick or so. As of right now Geno Smith would go first overall. If they're lucky, Barkley may be for them but it depends on if the Eagles and Jaguars(may want a new QB) end up getting ahead of them or not. The QB's in this class is probably the worst group of QB's since the 2007 fwiw.

They could also sign Vick(assuming he's released) or trade for Smith as well.
    Did you watch Foles play?!?!

Pretty sure the Eagles are set at QB.

Jags looked good with Henne when they came to Buffalo. Weather/run defense cost them that game.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX View Post
    The worst in the league, and maybe the worst I have seen since jawalrus.

I think they should go after vick and draft a qb to replace him in a couple of years.

Thoughts?
    agreed.

If they don't get vick, they should give poor fitz a fair shake by trading him to a team with a good QB. I honestly feel really bad for fitz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    Well thank you for interesting and in no way vague idea. Good thinking.

They need to get lineman before they worry about a quarterback there. No one would succeed there with their line. I'd reload the line and worry about getting a new quarterback next offseason
    No need to be an ******* I was just messing around ever heard of sarcasm there captain?

props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Did you watch Foles play?!?!

Pretty sure the Eagles are set at QB.

Jags looked good with Henne when they came to Buffalo. Weather/run defense cost them that game.
    Set? Hardly.

He made some improvements which was good to see, even if it was against a horrid TB pass defense.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast