Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 131
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    anywhere USA
    Posts
    2,485
    vCash
    1500

    Arizona Cardinals QB situation

    The worst in the league, and maybe the worst I have seen since jawalrus.

    I think they should go after vick and draft a qb to replace him in a couple of years.

    Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,289
    vCash
    1500
    All 7 rounds they should draft a QB and let them battle it out that's how horrible it has become


    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,762
    vCash
    1500
    We'll trade you Rex Grossman for your entire defense.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    16,686
    vCash
    1150
    We will give you Flynn for a 1st.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,825
    vCash
    1500
    Frisco needs to cut Alex Smith and let us have him..
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

    Support Her!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,107
    vCash
    1500
    If they lose out they'll probably finish with a top 8 pick or so. As of right now Geno Smith would go first overall. If they're lucky, Barkley may be for them but it depends on if the Eagles and Jaguars(may want a new QB) end up getting ahead of them or not. The QB's in this class is probably the worst group of QB's since the 2007 fwiw.

    They could also sign Vick(assuming he's released) or trade for Smith as well.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    18,953
    vCash
    1500
    Flynn for Fitz?
    Bringing her back!!!


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    14,623
    vCash
    1500
    Poor cards

    Off-season Sucks

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    14,623
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Flynn for Fitz?
    Shaun Hill for fitz! screw the flynn deal!

    Off-season Sucks

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,520
    vCash
    1500
    I can't believe people think they'd actually want Vick.

    Get Captain Kirk Cousins
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    184
    vCash
    1500
    Would be the second time Vick takes Kolbs job.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,107
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I can't believe people think they'd actually want Vick.

    Get Captain Kirk Cousins
    Media attention...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    8,083
    vCash
    500
    Take Palmer for a 4th
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,317
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    If they lose out they'll probably finish with a top 8 pick or so. As of right now Geno Smith would go first overall. If they're lucky, Barkley may be for them but it depends on if the Eagles and Jaguars(may want a new QB) end up getting ahead of them or not. The QB's in this class is probably the worst group of QB's since the 2007 fwiw.

    They could also sign Vick(assuming he's released) or trade for Smith as well.
    Geno is not going first

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,520
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    Geno is not going first
    Don't be so sure.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •