Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Arizona Cardinals QB situation

The worst in the league, and maybe the worst I have seen since jawalrus.

I think they should go after vick and draft a qb to replace him in a couple of years.

Thoughts?

vCash
    All 7 rounds they should draft a QB and let them battle it out that's how horrible it has become

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    All 7 rounds they should draft a QB and let them battle it out that's how horrible it has become
    They should spend all of their picks on an offensive line first. Don't set up your just drafted QB(s) to get anally raped.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    We'll trade you Rex Grossman for your entire defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    We'll trade you Rex Grossman for your entire defense.
    sadly he is an upgrade for the cards
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    We will give you Flynn for a 1st.

vCash
    Frisco needs to cut Alex Smith and let us have him..
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    If they lose out they'll probably finish with a top 8 pick or so. As of right now Geno Smith would go first overall. If they're lucky, Barkley may be for them but it depends on if the Eagles and Jaguars(may want a new QB) end up getting ahead of them or not. The QB's in this class is probably the worst group of QB's since the 2007 fwiw.

They could also sign Vick(assuming he's released) or trade for Smith as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    If they lose out they'll probably finish with a top 8 pick or so. As of right now Geno Smith would go first overall. If they're lucky, Barkley may be for them but it depends on if the Eagles and Jaguars(may want a new QB) end up getting ahead of them or not. The QB's in this class is probably the worst group of QB's since the 2007 fwiw.

Geno is not going first

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    Geno is not going first
    Don't be so sure.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    Geno is not going first
    I think you missed the "as of right now" part of my post. I wouldn't be surprised if he's still going to be the first pick by the time April comes around.

vCash

Did you watch Foles play?!?!

Pretty sure the Eagles are set at QB.

Jags looked good with Henne when they came to Buffalo. Weather/run defense cost them that game.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Did you watch Foles play?!?!

Pretty sure the Eagles are set at QB.

Jags looked good with Henne when they came to Buffalo. Weather/run defense cost them that game.
    Set? Hardly.

He made some improvements which was good to see, even if it was against a horrid TB pass defense.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash

Barkley = Leinart 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

vCash
    Flynn for Fitz?
    Bringing her back!!!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast