Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Offseason To-Do

vCash
    What do you guys think about trading Dockett? I have read several things about him possibly being done in ARI.
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Good Question. I don't think he would go anywhere. Not sure about his contract situation, but really depends if he buys in to Bowles. Dockett was a big Horton guy so idk.
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    well in the NFL draft forum i was given the cards to draft with.

i traded from 7 to 1 for the cost of a 3rd and 7th round pick. i also traded down in the 2nd round and acquired a later 2nd and a 3rd round pick.

the draft so i got Luke Joeckel, Oday Aboushi, Menelik Watson, and Now Tyler Bray in the 1st 4 rounds in order. i know the OT looks over kill but im fairly certain that the Protection of whomever is to be the qb is Pittiful. i feel with Arians as the HC it will be a pass first team and Aboushi i think could play RT in that way. Watson is another OT but he needs some Development but rumored to run a 4.7 40 time and has natural athletic abilities. Bray should be solid Competition for Kolb and should provide a good backup qb with starting potential if he develops.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    What do you guys think about trading Dockett? I have read several things about him possibly being done in ARI.
    Matt Flynn for Dockett .

vCash
    In the draft I'd like to see us grab Warmack or Joeckel in the 1st and a QB in the second (only if one of Wilson, Bray, Glennon, Dysert are available, if not: pass rusher). We should also be on the look out for a safety, a CB and maybe a kicker.

I think best case for the Cards this Superbowl is to hope kaepernick does well and Flacco stinks it up. That could lead to both Smith and Flacco being on the market for us.

vCash
    Oh and if we can't get a good QB in the second round, I would settle for EJ Manuel in the 3rd.

vCash
    Might be a shot in the dark but has blockbuster all over it 3team trade with the cards, jets, chiefs, the cards send kolb and next year 5th rd to kc, for kc to send there 3rd rd pick to jets with the cards 2nd rd pick to jets for revis to cards. So what everyone gets is cards bolsters there defence and focus on offence this off season, the chiefs get there qb by reuniting kolb with Andy Reid a qb he knows well. The jets get to start rebuilding with the draft... I know more moves should be here but its not the worst deal out there. And I think it helps every team in someway with all the changes they are all making

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Njsportsfreak View Post
    Might be a shot in the dark but has blockbuster all over it 3team trade with the cards, jets, chiefs, the cards send kolb and next year 5th rd to kc, for kc to send there 3rd rd pick to jets with the cards 2nd rd pick to jets for revis to cards. So what everyone gets is cards bolsters there defence and focus on offence this off season, the chiefs get there qb by reuniting kolb with Andy Reid a qb he knows well. The jets get to start rebuilding with the draft... I know more moves should be here but its not the worst deal out there. And I think it helps every team in someway with all the changes they are all making
    yeah part of the reason Andy Reid didn't even interview with the Cards is having to deal with Kolb again.
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JPHX View Post
    yeah part of the reason Andy Reid didn't even interview with the Cards is having to deal with Kolb again.
    You gotta admit though a CB tandem of PP and Revis Island is .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JPHX View Post
    Well that's not true, he'd rather take a job with the chiefs than deal with Kolb? I think the reason he took the job was because they paid him a lot and are giving him control. They also have the #1 pick.

Kolb proved that he isn't a bad QB and Reid has always been a supporter so I doubt Kolb was the main reason he didn't interview; the chiefs just had an offer he couldn't refuse.

Saying that, I don't think chiefs would do it as I'm predicting they take Geno smith #1 and start fresh. And while having revis would be cool, it makes our QB situation worse and would mean that in a year or two we'll have a ton of money tied up on just two CBs.

Also the Jets would probably like a package of higher draft picks for revis. Multiple first and second rounders.

Doesn't really put anyone in a favourable position.

vCash
    Oh also, I've been watching a bit of 'film' and right now I'm really high on Zac Dysert. He would have had a really great year if his receivers could catch. He could be worth our second rounder. Good arm, good vision, good size, can avoid pressure, take a hit and scramble for positive yards. As far as I can tell, watching TV broadcasts, he also makes the right throws.

He wasn't on a talented team and you watch any tape on him and you'll see his receivers had soapy hands and weren't play-makers either. Infact their route running was questionable too. It seems to me that the ball would go through their hands or they dropped it (leading to a few INTs) I lot of the time.

I'd be really happy with him in the second round. He can sit behind Kolb or whoever our QB is for a year or two and then well see what he can do.

vCash
    That could work they hopefully pick up a lineman or two like I feel there is tons of talent there just got to put the rest of pieces together and it could be a solid year I just feel there a qb and a lineman away with a few more moves and they are good

vCash
    Woodson has been released he would be perfect fit next to PP. Freeney wouldn't be a bad pick up either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12