Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 136
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,741
    vCash
    1700
    You're very good at nothing

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    16,009
    vCash
    1500

    Realistic Wild Card Hunt Analysis

    Nuh uh! That isn't true! Meanie!

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,339
    vCash
    1500

    playoff hunt

    So guys, can we clinch today? Is it even a possibility? What scenarios would be best for us, including us, the giants, redskins, cowboys and Vikings?

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wilson, NC
    Posts
    11,447
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chi-townlove1 View Post
    So guys, can we clinch today? Is it even a possibility? What scenarios would be best for us, including us, the giants, redskins, cowboys and Vikings?
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...very-nfl-team/

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,767
    vCash
    1620
    So the Bears can control their destiny with a Ravens and Texans win today?

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    1,763
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    So the Bears can control their destiny with a Ravens and Texans win today?
    Yep

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16
    vCash
    1500

    Packers-Vikings

    Regardless of what happens tonight vs Niners-Seahawks, Packers will play their starters and go for the win. Why? If San Fran loses either tonight or next week and Packers win out, Packers get the two seed based on better record. Also next week the Packers play at 1 pm and San Fran plays Arizona at 4 pm. Packers will go for the win because if Arizona does get lucky and beat San Fran, Packers have the two seed. A bye is worth playing for.

    However if the Packers-Vikings get flexed to 8 pm, then this all
    Goes to hell. But I doubt it'll get flexed with the cowboys-redskins game.

    Lets take care of business.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,042
    vCash
    1500
    There is 0 chance that any game that isn't DAL/WAS gets flexed to Sunday night.


    Jill Garvey <3

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,295
    vCash
    1500
    I feel like the viking will win. After the half i bet the pack sit everyone.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    54,230
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cubbiefan_est88 View Post
    I feel like the viking will win. After the half i bet the pack sit everyone.
    If the score holds up in this Niners/Seahawks game, then the Packers still have a shot at the 2 seed...so I don't think they'll rest anybody.

    If they do, then yeah, we're pretty much screwed. The Bears have nobody to blame but themselves for this mess...losing to the Seahawks & Vikings put them in a hole they may not be able to climb out of.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    16,009
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat:24845271
    Quote Originally Posted by cubbiefan_est88 View Post
    I feel like the viking will win. After the half i bet the pack sit everyone.
    If the score holds up in this Niners/Seahawks game, then the Packers still have a shot at the 2 seed...so I don't think they'll rest anybody.

    If they do, then yeah, we're pretty much screwed. The Bears have nobody to blame but themselves for this mess...losing to the Seahawks & Vikings put them in a hole they may not be able to climb out of.
    Bears are set, after the Niners lose, gb will clinch the 2 seed Sunday in Minnesota

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    54,230
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blams1989 View Post
    Bears are set, after the Niners lose, gb will clinch the 2 seed Sunday in Minnesota
    The Niners will still have to lose their last game for the Packers to get that 2 seed, but this loss (assuming Seattle hangs on) will give Green Bay a chance at it.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    16,009
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat:24845368
    Quote Originally Posted by blams1989 View Post
    Bears are set, after the Niners lose, gb will clinch the 2 seed Sunday in Minnesota
    The Niners will still have to lose their last game for the Packers to get that 2 seed, but this loss (assuming Seattle hangs on) will give Green Bay a chance at it.
    Nope, the niners will be 11-4-1 if they win next week. The Packers will be 12-4 after winning.

    A win>tie

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,172
    vCash
    1500

    Realistic Wild Card Hunt Analysis

    The Packers would be idiots to give up on a chance at a 1st round bye just to screw their rivals.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ridgecrest,Ca
    Posts
    4,316
    vCash
    1500
    So basically if we make it in, we are playing SF?
    No ideas for the moment.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •