Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by urlachermess View Post
    come on steelers and buffalo!
    Buffalo stands no chance

vCash
    I don't think the Bears are going to make it. Either way this season is a complete disgrace.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanToRose View Post
    Well just in case people are holding out hope.

We need Washington OR New York to lose at least one game.

We need Minnesota to lose one game.

We need to win out obviously.
    I know hence why there is still hope. Until they are mathematically eliminated I'm gonna keep my spirits up (won't sit well with some posters but whatever, they can just go **** themselves honestly). Minny has @HOU/GB, Washington has @PHI/DAL and NYG has @BAL/PHI.

vCash
    Honestly in the NFL you never know, but it doesn't look too good right now. We just gotta hope teams start choking.

vCash
    As much as I hate to say it I rather we win our last two games and we miss out on the playoffs. We need some changes. We owe it to Marshal and cutty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sdrobert View Post
    As much as I hate to say it I rather we win our last two games and we miss out on the playoffs. We need some changes. We owe it to Marshal and cutty.
    doesn't make sense. Y not make the playoffs, see what happens and make the changes anyway. The OL is gonna get changed in offseason regardless, maybe even a TE, and some defensive positions through FA signings and drafting.

vCash
    We might as well lose out, but we won't. This happens every year to the Bears when we have some semblance of a team. Start out well, start to suck, lose control of our playoff destiny, get knocked out of the playoffs, then win enough to drop us drastically in the draft and go into next season saying "well we finished off strong so we're on the right track." No, we're never on the right track. The more we lose, the more this organization might actually want to try to get some quality players and take the offensive side of the ball, particularly coaching, seriously.
    Last edited by MiniDitka; 12-16-2012 at 06:44 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sdrobert View Post
    Well if you don't want the Bears to make the playoffs, you might as well lose both games and get a higher draft pick.

I want the Bears in the playoffs. Some way, some how. I know they don't have much of a chance once they get there but I want to see some Bears playoff games damn it.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    And I honestly can't believe we have one of the worst offenses in the NFL. Seriously, what the hell? It's embarrassing. With Cutler/Marshall/Forte you should at least be close to average.

Damn this season to hell.

vCash
    Sorry to disappoint but the Vikes might not have much to worry about. HOU already has the bye and likely homefield advantage unless the Colts play spoiler on the last day and New England catches them. We'll see if HOU plays their starters next week vs. Minny. It's over for the Bears IMO. Even if they win out, they have no tiebreakers going for them. They should beat ARI, but the Lions will likely put the nail in the coffin to their inexcusable season.

vCash
    Houston will not be resting. They are going for the #1 seed and homefield. They don't want to play at NE after what happened last week. Trust me, they will be going all out for a win next week vs Minny.

vCash
    Let's hope the Steelers get the winning TD here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theSPECIALKID View Post
    Let's hope the Steelers get the winning TD here.
    We have the tie breaker over the Cowboys, I'm not too worried about them. But yeah it would be nice just in case.

vCash
    While we do have the tie-breaker over Dallas. They can still get in above us. If Dallas beats NO/Wash they get the division title and the 4 seed. If Giants win out vs Baltimore and Philly, they get in above us. A Pitt win would have been nice.

vCash
    Does Baltimore have anything to play for next week or have they clinched a playoff spot already?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast