Remaining Schedules:

Bears: GB, Ari, Det
    Packers: Det, Chi, Tenn, Min
    Seahawks: Buff, SF, StL
    Skins: Cle, Phi, Dal
    Cowboys: Pitt, NO, Wash
    Giants: AtL, Bal, Phi
    Vikings: Stl, Hou, GB

Just by looking at this, it looks like Seattle will get one of the wildcard spots with their relatively cupcake schedule outside of SF plus they own the tiebreaker over us. So I'm counting them in the playoffs. As the 5 seed.

GB should win the division even if we beat them unless the Lions help us out tonight and we pull off a big win. But i'm saying the Packers are in as the 3 seed.

Vikings - I don't see them beating Houston and GB. I'm going to count them out for now unless GB clinches early and rests its starters. But I'm going to count them out.

This leaves us battling the NFC East. One of the Giants/Skins/Cowboys will win the division. Giants def. have the hardest road and the Skins have the easiest road. The Giants have a tough schedule but they play up to the competition, so I'm going to give them the division. I believe the Redskins will be our biggest threat. They had to lose today for Bal to give us some space, but they could very well beat Cle, Philly, and knock out Dallas. Putting them at 10-6.

We need to win at the very least 2/3 and hope the NFC East loses often. It's going to be a tough road. If we win out obviously we are in but I don't see us beating GB right now. At 10-6 tied with the Skins, they would get the tie-breaker over us because they would have a better NFC winning % with just 4 conference losses and with us having 5 losses after going 2/3.

For the team its one game at a time. For us fans, it might be time to start paying attention to the other games.
    Last edited by JordanToRose; 12-09-2012 at 09:36 PM.

vCash
    I wouldn't count Minny out so soon, especially if HOU rests their starters after they clinch a bye.

We need to play GB the same way they played us the last game of 2010. Our playoff lives are on the line so if there any kitchen sink plays we better dust them off.

WAS has a very favorable schedule, but the RGIII injury could doom them.

If we go 2-1 the final 3:

1) Atlanta (13-3)
    2) San Fran (12-3-1)
    3) Green Bay(11-5)
    4) New York(11-5)
    5)Seattle (10-6)
    6) Chicago(10-6)

if we fall apart

1)ATL
    2)SF
    3)GB
    4)NyG
    5)SEA
    6)DAL/WAS/MIN
    Broncos be like:

vCash
    If Dallas gets in and we don't, it's Lovie's head
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    packers win division
    giants win division
    49ers win division
    falcons win division

wilcard 1: Redskins
    wildcard 2:Seahawks

Bears
    cowboys
    close but no cigar.

lovie hor rod and tice fired. big offensive line free agent signed in off season. mlb picked in first round to fill in for urlacher. urlacher retires.

book it

vCash
    Things got pretty real after this loss...

2-1 would be ideal, but some of these teams winning out is unlikely, but with a very probable loss next weekend, we could be on the outside looking in.

Pretty scary considering going into week 10 we were 7-1...
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    It only takes the RedSkins, Cowboys and the Vikings to lose 1 game and the chances of making the playoffs for them gets a lot closer to 0. We just need to concentrate on beating the Cardinals and Lions.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    If Dallas gets in and we don't, it's Lovie's head
    110% agreed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Team*Chicago View Post
    It only takes the RedSkins, Cowboys and the Vikings to lose 1 game and the chances of making the playoffs for them gets a lot closer to 0. We just need to concentrate on beating the Cardinals and Lions.
    bolded part. A lot of ppl here are missing that. They are assuming all the other teams are going to win out while the Bears are the only ones losing. Got to look at it both ways, the Bears have a better advantage still over those three teams esp. cowboys since Bears own the head to head tiebreaker. People need to take a deep breath and see how things play out rather than jump to conclusions (which chicago fans are guilty of doing).
    Last edited by ChiBulls4Life; 12-10-2012 at 05:10 PM.

vCash
    So since it's not looking so good against the Packers. Barring a miracle, we'll be on the outside looking in after this week.

****ing great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanToRose View Post
    So since it's not looking so good against the Packers. Barring a miracle, we'll be on the outside looking in after this week.

****ing great.
    At this point the question of getting into the playoffs is largely irrelevant. Even if we do make the playoffs, we aren't going to do anything in them. This team does not have what it takes to beat the elite teams in the league.

vCash
    You just want a chance because anything can happen. Doesn't matter anyways. I don't see the Skins losing vs the Eagles and Cowboys. We'll be watching at home.

vCash
    Doesn't matter if we somehow manage to make the playoffs. Ignoring the fact that we will lose out, even if we somehow manage to make the playoffs, we'll get blown out by whoever we meet up with in the first round.

vCash
    Well just in case people are holding out hope.

We need Washington OR New York to lose at least one game.

We need Minnesota to lose one game.

We need to win out obviously.

vCash
    come on steelers and buffalo!

vCash
    Also, if Dallas wins out and the Giants win out. Then Dallas gets the division and Giants keep us out. So yeah, go Steelers....

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast