Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    vCash
    Its irrational and emotional becasue you dont agree...ok, thats a new one..
    Stork, you continue to say we need to build through the draft, which IS important ,but only half the equation, the other is good FA signings and a Good FA has nothing to do with age, or cost, it is all about PRODUCTION.

Romanowski, woodson, rice,gannon were old as well, but came through, as did Plunkett.

You dont know anymore then I do how Urlacher will perform if he plays at all next season.
    He was still playing three downs for the Bears this season who are ranked 5th in the league in defense, 11th against the run if you want to focus on his primary reponsibility

and Cooley, who was my first TE option i talked about has more yardage and more TD is every year he wasnt injured except one.
    Meyers 4 TDs is paltry considering the role he plays. In the redzone, without size, or speed he is a non factor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    Its irrational and emotional becasue you dont agree...ok, thats a new one..
    Stork, you continue to say we need to build through the draft, which IS important ,but only half the equation, the other is good FA signings and a Good FA has nothing to do with age, or cost, it is all about PRODUCTION.

Romanowski, woodson, rice,gannon were old as well, but came through, as did Plunkett.

You dont know anymore then I do how Urlacher will perform if he plays at all next season.
    He was still playing three downs for the Bears this season who are ranked 5th in the league in defense, 11th against the run if you want to focus on his primary reponsibility

and Cooley, who was my first TE option i talked about has more yardage and more TD is every year he wasnt injured except one.
    Meyers 4 TDs is paltry considering the role he plays. In the redzone, without size, or speed he is a non factor.
    My disagreeing with your take isn't why I said you're being irrational and emotional...calling McKenzie a douche and the like is.

Urlacher is very possibly done, there are no shortage of articles opining on that very subject. None of the guys you mentioned were physically unable to perform at the time we signed them. Urlacher is going to be 35 next year. He's got 2 bad knees and just tore a hammy. That the Bears haven't even entered into any talks with him regarding next year should tell the world something about his health.

I don't mind smart FA signings, I just think the one's you constantly shill for are terrible suggestions.

Like I said somewhere previously Steph, I either agree completely with what you say, or disagree completely. There is no middle ground with us.

I watched episode 5 of Walking Dead. To this point, the stress level is just astoundingly high. I'm loving every moment.

-Stork

vCash
    I kinda thought that was what did it...
    I had a momentary burst of irritation reading in thread after thread that Poor RM was handcuffed etc, etc, and while he certainly didnt have the benefit of taking over a well stocked well managed cap and roster, we didnt have to fall off a cliff either, Time will tell if hes up to the task, but I saw progress the last tweo seasons and it is all gone ...again...
    Oh man, your at the CDC in Atlanta....
    Rick:The camera...it moved!!!.......YOUR KILLING US!!!
    EP. 6 TS-19...wow,...I hope you have season two ready to go!
    One of the characters whispers something.....

vCash
    I kinda thought that was what did it...
    I had a momentary burst of irritation reading in thread after thread that Poor RM was handcuffed etc, etc, and while he certainly didnt have the benefit of taking over a well stocked well managed cap and roster, we didnt have to fall off a cliff either, Time will tell if hes up to the task, but I saw progress the last tweo seasons and it is all gone ...again...
    Oh man, your at the CDC in Atlanta....
    Rick:The camera...it moved!!!.......YOUR KILLING US!!!
    EP. 6 TS-19...wow,...I hope you have season two ready to go!
    One of the characters whispers something.....
    Spoiler Alert : They're not zombies, they're martians!

Yeah, mind blowing stuff, lmao.

vCash
    are you watchin too shred? or are you a non believer?...cuz youve gotta watch at least one episode before you turn your nose up(if you are).

vCash
    are you watchin too shred? or are you a non believer?...cuz youve gotta watch at least one episode before you turn your nose up(if you are).
    Yeah, I've been watching since the first season.

AMC has a lot of good stuff. Personally, while I like "TWD," I'm far more vested in "Mad Men" - though, none of this has a damned thing to do with the salary cap, lol.

This board is gettin' sketchy.
    Last edited by Shred003; 12-12-2012 at 01:29 AM.

vCash
    I was too far behind in madmen...

ok so back cap space...who are we going to target?

I say Greg Jennings
    Randy starks DT-Miami
    Goudlson s-SF
    Jammer-CB-SD
    and we need a Mike and a DE...Ill let someone else(cough cough) pick those...

vCash

I say Greg Jennings
    Randy starks DT-Miami
    Goudlson s-SF
    Jammer-CB-SD
    Yeah, that's what happened to me with "Breaking Bad." At this point, I'm just going to wait it out and catch up via Netflix.

But in regards to your targets... no to Jennings. No to Jammer, as well.

IMO, Reggie needs to continue dumpster diving and scrub-swapping for another year or two. Yes, it sucks; yes, it puts the Raiders in a difficult position. It is, however, necessary.

By 2014, the Raiders will be free of the Al Davis era. If Dennis Allen falls flat, either then or now, Reggie can find a new head coach with a similar philosophy - WCO/ZBS, 43 defense.

That is what the future holds. Trust me, I'd like to see the Raiders get back to something that looks like Raider football - aggressive on offense, nasty on defense.

vCash
    ^ Holy crap, what are you tryin to do? give me an anuerism?
    two more years of "schmikety Boom Boom and mahoney schnifney" blowing tackles and dropping passes everywhere. I cant accept that reality....

vCash

I say Greg Jennings
    Randy starks DT-Miami
    Goudlson s-SF
    Jammer-CB-SD
    I like the idea of picking up Grimes.

vCash
    ^ Holy crap, what are you tryin to do? give me an anuerism?
    two more years of "schmikety Boom Boom and mahoney schnifney" blowing tackles and dropping passes everywhere. I cant accept that reality....
    I am not sure what you just said SK, but I am laughing my butt off.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Fish, you are one of the most emotional guys in here so please dont try and play that card with me.
    Im not impatient, ive been right here for the last 40 years watching this team, I just seem to have a better understanding of what has been done then some of you guys.
    there were plenty of choices to be made.
    there were plenty of FAs we couldve signed, the players her identified sucked.
    Period.
    Breisel,Pat lee,Spencer, Bartell,Barnes ,Branch, Burnett,Carlisle,Clayton, francis,Giordano, Goodson,willie smith...those (and more) were RM signings.
    the ONLY successful players out of the entire offseason in which he turned over 60+% of the roster, was Phillip wheeler, and Miles Burris.
    Two, out of 30.
    throw in a terrible HC, who asked for a even worse pair of co-ordinators and you have the 2012 raiders.

Now you WANT him to be the long term answer, the light at the end of the tunnel...thats cool, so do I, But from what Im seeing so far, hes making that tunnel longer and longer, making unneccessary twist and turns.hes done nothing...NOTHING to earn your support, but its yours to give,I told you at the start of the season DHB shouldnt be a starting WR and He wouldnt see the 2013 season, You absolutely shityour pants over that, but somewhere along the road of this season you seem to have changed your mind,When your finally saying we need a new coach or new players remember who signed them.
    Being realistic is not emotional.

And yes, I felt DHB took a step forward with a solid season last year justifying his growth and position on the team. He has not progressed, took a step back, and I do think after this season he is not worth te contract. That's reality bro...

There were not plenty of FA's to sign, our hands were tied by the cap. We moved through a ton of backups and teplaced them with backups...big deal. Most of them were band aids for a season, not players Reggie was bringing in to impact the team long term. The fact you are name calling him shows your ignorance. I do not think he had the abiłity to do alot of good, but he is bringing in high character smart football players and lost signifixant starters. Granted, Zj and Routt aren't good, but we would have been better off with ten and the extra pass rush as well...

No one wanted Reggie's job, and none could've done much better. Did he make a mistake with knapp? Yup...everyone knew that, but I blame the players just as much as knapps play calling.

So genius couch coach GM, when your finally praising RM, I'll bump this thread.

vCash
    I'm sure the genius of SK7 predicted dmc's 1500 yard season as well...

vCash

I say Greg Jennings
    Randy starks DT-Miami
    Goudlson s-SF
    Jammer-CB-SD
    I'd love to get Jammer...

As much as I want a WR now, GB has been damn good at finding WR's over the years in the draft. If he costs too much, is rather invest in the lines next year first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    I'm sure the genius of SK7 predicted dmc's 1500 yard season as well...
    2000 yards from scrimmage. At this point, I think I can safely say I won that bet.

-Stork

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast