Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS
    ryu also got $1M per year in performance bonuses, based on innings. #dodgers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoCrew5 View Post
    1. Majors.
    2. Starter

Kershaw
    Greinke
    Ryu
    Billingsley
    Beckett

I'm guessing they might want a LH in between Greinke and Billingsley. Otherwise they could just do Billingsley 3rd and Ryu 4th.
    Is Ryu really better than Bills? I have reservations that he is even better than Beckett

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    We have so many pitchers, even relievers. I haven't really seen him play and no one knows how we will do in MLB. At 6 years the team may not look at him as an immediate starter. Maybe he starts out coming out of the pen, but I think the team will still pursue Sanchez. Don't forget about Beckett. Kershaw, Grienke, Sanchez, Billinsgly and Beckett is likely the rotation the team has in mind IMO.
    They wouldn't have paid 61 million dollars for a guy they're not eyeing as a starter. If they get Anibal that's one thing, but otherwise he's a lock for the rotation.

Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Is Ryu really better than Bills? I have reservations that he is even better than Beckett
    Honestly, I don't think anyone here could answer that question. But with the Dodgers being pretty much all RH in terms of the starting pitching, I could see them putting Ryu 3rd or 4th to kind of balance it up a little bit.

vCash
    trade capuano for hanrahan. keep harang as spot starter for insurance and put lilly in long relief. billingsley gets hurt every year, and kershaw may have to miss a few starts. and ryu isn't proven obviously...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    Stop putting Beckett ahead of Billingsley in your rotations.
    Pretty solid lineup if u ask me! Beckett will bring the whole team down. Soon everyone will be drinking beers in the clubhouse together, complaining about blisters and texting JayZ complaining about Don Mattingley. I forgot that, that was actually Gonzo. Greinke could possibly have another psychological meltdown and Hanley could ***** about playing 3B. This whole team is going to impload. I love what the Dodgers have done don't get me wrong but way to many character issues. It might work for two years but having too many premadonnas on one team is going to be a disaster.

vCash
    Why would the Pirates trade Hanrahan for Capuano? It makes no sense for PIT. This isn't MLB The Show.

vCash
    Why would the Pirates trade Hanrahan for Capuano? It makes no sense for PIT. This isn't MLB The Show.
    http://www.yardbarker.com/mlb/articl..._swap/12334915

thats why... but thanks for the sarcasm when you're not even informed.

vCash
    LOLwhat? They already talked about it, that wasn't some out of left field rumor
    Foam Party!

vCash
    them dodgers rich

vCash
    I don't think it would be that bad for the Pirates.

Capuano (even with his history) could be more valuable than Hanrahan. He was last year.

vCash
    Honestly, I have never heard that rumor before, sorry.

But it still makes no sense for Pittsburgh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    They wouldn't have paid 61 million dollars for a guy they're not eyeing as a starter. If they get Anibal that's one thing, but otherwise he's a lock for the rotation.
    If they don't get Sanchez I agree, but it would seem like they are going to go after him. What do you think the team does with Ryu if Sanchez is signed? Could Beckett be traded too?

vCash
    Capuano is 34 and has had 2 TJ surgeries in his career already. I like Capuano a lot, but he's not worth trading my closer for him.

vCash
    Anyone have a scouting report on him?

The Cult of Gattis

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast