Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

WWE: I can feel Cabanas debut is near...

http://www.wwe.com/classics/history-...6074193/page-3

Now why would WWE not use Scotty Goldman as his name for the article (Written today). I mean they said former wwe superstars....

Also, a couple days ago this was put up on the WWE account for youtube, for no reason at all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWzMb...ature=g-high-u

Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    Squibble Squabble

vCash
    We can only hope

vCash
    Who? Never mind looked him up I honestly don't remember him just his name.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash

WWE: I can feel Cabanas debut is near...

Colt is currently coming back from almost losing his finger..

vCash
    Punks friend?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Punks friend?
    Yes mr how do doin colt cabanna from cm punks epic shoot promo

vCash
    He'd be a solid addition but honestly WWE has way too many new guys all of a sudden. They need to pace themselves and not overflow their audience with new superstars left and right... Let guys establish themselves first. It seems like there's a new guy or guys every month... So many guys debuted this year which the newer audience might not know:

Tensai, Cesaro, Sandow, Ryback, 3 guys in SHIELD, Brodus etc... Its overly competitive and no ones gonna be able to establish themselves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CB29 View Post
    He'd be a solid addition but honestly WWE has way too many new guys all of a sudden. They need to pace themselves and not overflow their audience with new superstars left and right... Let guys establish themselves first. It seems like there's a new guy or guys every month... So many guys debuted this year which the newer audience might not know:

Tensai, Cesaro, Sandow, Ryback, 3 guys in SHIELD, Brodus etc... Its overly competitive and no ones gonna be able to establish themselves.
    Tensai is already ruined

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Tensai is already ruined
    I know but its because there were so many new guys coming up... There's no room. If a guy impresses then he gets pushed to the upper card. And then since he obviously has very little experience he's gonna make a mistake and then he's gonna get buried. They've lost all common sense on how to book guys...

It's really easy to become a upper carder now... Before guys worked their ***** off to get to the top... They had motivation to get since they scrubbed at the bottom for so long. Nowadays, a guy like Sheamus isn't gonna feel any motivation. He doesn't know what its like to get left off cards. He's used to the main event scene. It destroys that hunger.

vCash
    I think I was taking a break from wrestling during the time he was with wwe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaptrikz View Post
    I think I was taking a break from wrestling during the time he was with wwe.
    He was also on the smackdown roster which didnt help. Ive watched smackdown on friday mabe once or twice ever.

vCash
    Let him be Colt if he does comeback. I've not seen him wrestle but listen to his podcasts and the man can talk.

Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

vCash
    the reason why its overflowing with superstars is cuz.. it's always on raw they try to promote them.. not on smackdown..

HE'S BAAAAACK!

vCash
    Wait, where is he now? Is he back in wwe?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goalie View Post
    Wait, where is he now? Is he back in wwe?
    He does some indy stuff, but he is mostly into doing podcasts and comedy tours now.

I just read a report that he was featured because of the holidays coming up and WWE will be running those type of features on Jewish wrestlers. It says there is no talks of bringing him in.

If they were going to do it it would have been after the Punk shoot/work.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast