Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

TNA: FINAL RESOLUTION December 9, 2012

This Sunday, December 9, TNA Wrestling and Direct Auto Insurance present "Final Resolution" live on Pay-Per-View and online around the world at TNAOnDemand.com! "Final Resolution" will take place from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida!

TNA PPV events are available on InDemand, DirecTV, Dish Network, TVN, Viewer's Choice and many more Check your programming guide for times!

The epic event will feature all of your favorite IMPACT WRESTLING Superstars including Jeff Hardy, Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, Rob Van Dam, James Storm, Samoa Joe and many more!

Watch IMPACT WRESTLING every Thursday at 8/7c on SpikeTV for news and announcements on "Final Resolution"

FINAL RESOLUTION BEFORE THE BELL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq-ZomYDJuY

MAIN EVENT: WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Bobby Roode vs. (c) "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy
    Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keWewr3I3CY

ONE FINAL TIME

Christopher Daniels vs. "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles
    Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDL5KysjWm8

BULLY RAY VS. AUSTIN ARIES
    Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDL5KysjWm8

ACES & EIGHTS VS. KURT ANGLE, SAMOA JOE, GARETT BISCHOFF & WES BRISCO

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Matt Morgan & Joey Ryan vs. (c) Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez

X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

Kenny King vs. (c) Rob Van Dam

KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP

Mickie James vs. (c) Tara
    Last edited by NBA_Starter; 12-08-2012 at 03:10 AM.

vCash
    Only 7 matches? Expecting something to be added as filler.

Hardy vs Roode - I dont think Roode has any chance here.

Styles vs Daniels - No point to this match if AJ wins. This will be the final straw that puts AJ into a disappearing act for a few months. He'll keep growing the hair out and maybe change his look some on his return

Ray vs Aries -could go either way, but feels like Aries would win rd 1

Angles team vs Aces - dont think Wes turns yet though

Chavo/Hernandez vs Morgan/Ryan - no idea

RVD vs Kenny King - wish Kenny would get the belt though...

Mickie vs Tara - another one im unsure about, ill just say Jesse does something

vCash
    I would love Kenny to get the belt after two unworthy guys having back to back in Zema and RVD but King hasn't been billed up enough for it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Hardy vs Roode

Styles vs Daniels

Ray vs Aries

Angles team vs Aces

Chavo/Hernandez vs Morgan/Ryan

RVD vs Kenny King

Mickie vs Tara

vCash
    Hardy vs Roode- No chance Hardy loses the strap

Styles vs Daniels- If this is truly their "last match ever" i'd like A.J to go over

Ray vs Aries- BULLYNATION

Angles team vs Aces & 8s- There will clearly be a swerve here or interference. I dont think Bischoff or Briscoe turn, Its to obvious.(Then again this is TNA)

Chavo/Hernandez vs Morgan/Ryan- I see Ryan and Morgan weaseling into Tag gold.

RVD vs Kenny King- Should be a good match. I just cant see King getting the win YET.

Mickie vs Tara - Who Cares

vCash
    Hardy vs Roode- I kind of feel like Roode was randomly thrown into this match. Hardy retains the belt.

Styles vs Daniels- If this is their last match ever, you can't have the heel go over. But if Daniels wins I'm sure they'll have one final match one final time again later

Ray vs Aries - Aries will cheat to win. He will be told that everybody saw him cheat and he'll reply "Not everybody. Not everybody "

Angles team vs Aces & 8s- Aces and 8's wins via some sort of interference. I think Brisco and Bischoff turn at a later date. If Brisco turns this time, then I want him to turn by letting his hair down and putting on his Aces and 8's mask.

Chavo/Hernandez vs Morgan/Ryan - 87% of Matt Morgan fans will love this result

RVD vs Kenny King- Do you really think RVD's gonna job to Kenny King right now??

Mickie vs Tara - Tara's Hollywood boyfriend distracts Mickie James, allowing Tara to get the win
    Last edited by BJBirdy; 12-09-2012 at 02:38 PM.
    The MMA Pavilion

mmapavilion.wordpress.com

vCash
    ^

Of course we've only got 1 different haha, but im surprised to see that youre picking Styles. Im just struggling to see the reasoning for them going back to this overdone match again if AJ is just going to win. It would be a waste of time. It doesnt progress anything. The only purpose of this match that i see is for AJ to lose now to his arch emeny and it being his breaking point. It seems thats what theyve been building too for months. Started with his dispute with Angle in their tag team, then he was overlooked by Hogan when he felt he deserved a title shot after going through the Claire drama, has an ongoing dispute with Storm now, and cant get a title shot for almost a year. I would hope where they are headed is a loss to Daniels now as it makes perfect sense from a booking standpoint. He would be in full blown meltdown mode.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    ^

Of course we've only got 1 different haha, but im surprised to see that youre picking Styles. Im just struggling to see the reasoning for them going back to this overdone match again if AJ is just going to win. It would be a waste of time. It doesnt progress anything. The only purpose of this match that i see is for AJ to lose now to his arch emeny and it being his breaking point. It seems thats what theyve been building too for months. Started with his dispute with Angle in their tag team, then he was overlooked by Hogan when he felt he deserved a title shot after going through the Claire drama, has an ongoing dispute with Storm now, and cant get a title shot for almost a year. I would hope where they are headed is a loss to Daniels now as it makes perfect sense from a booking standpoint. He would be in full blown meltdown mode.
    I agree with your logic as well. I feel Styles/Daniels should be a pick 'em. I can see it either being the match that puts Styles over the edge and into a full on depression. But I can also see it being the match that helps him start to turn in the right direction and accept where he is at with his career right now.
    The MMA Pavilion

mmapavilion.wordpress.com

vCash
    Hardy vs Roode

Styles vs Daniels

Ray vs Aries

Angles team vs Aces

Chavo/Hernandez vs Morgan/Ryan

RVD vs Kenny King

Mickie vs Tara

vCash
    Roode
    Styles
    Bully
    Aces
    Morgan/Ryan
    Rvd
    Mickie

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    Roode
    Styles
    Bully
    Aces
    Morgan/Ryan
    Rvd
    Mickie

vCash
    If you haven't voted go vote Roode vs. Storm in the slammy thread for feud of the year.

vCash
    I'd rather have Roode win but TNA will keep Hardy champion to keep him happy.

vCash
    Jeff Hardy vs Bobby Roode. can't see Hardy losing the belt anytime soon, even if I think it would be the better move for TNA, and Roode would be better champion.

Austin Aries vs Bully Ray. I think Aries wins, even though that's not what I would rather see happen. Bully should win IMO. likely having Aries cheat to win. if Bully was still heel, I would say he does something to cheat to win. but apparently Bully is now this face, total BS. maybe Brooke comes down but it backfires? or maybe Hulk comes down and costs Bully to be distracted?

Christopher Daniels vs AJ Styles. one last time? doubtful. have to think Kazarian could get involved. maybe James Storm (not on the card, also recently injured) comes down to try and help AJ/stop Kazarian. AJ wont be happy and doesn't want the help, and it costs AJ the match.
    regardless I can't see AJ winning. this spiral down he is on works better if he loses this match.

team Angle vs Aces/Eights. speculation is Wes Brisco is Aces/Eights. but how involved does he get against "his brotherhood" if he doesn't turn tonight? I do think it's still too early for turn, just recently getting a TNA contract. Aces/Eights will likely have more guys get involved, cheat to win.
    today is also Kurt Angel's birthday.

RVD vs Kenny King. I can't see King winning right now after just recently returning to action. RVD should win, but this feud should continue and be built more.

Tara vs Mickie James. Jessie likely helps Tara. I see Tara winning, and then likely getting into a feud with the returning Velvet Sky. I think TNA is going to focus more on Velvet returning and pushing her. maybe something happens and Velvet comes down to get involved. then the 3 of them can have a threesome in the future, I mean a triple threat match.

Chavo/Hernandez vs Matt Morgan/Joey Ryan. I like Morgan/Ryan better, but can't see a title change already when Chavo/Hernandez haven't had the belts long. maybe Chavo/Hernandez win because of DQ. seems like something Morgan would do.

vCash
    I think Daniels will beat Styles and next months we will see

Hardy vs. Daniels

Styles vs. Storm

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast