Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan4life View Post
    McElroy: 7th rounder making his first career start.

Sanchez: Top 5 pick, 4th year starter.

The expectations shouldn't be the same.
    Exactly what I was getting at... Theres no reason to be screaming and cheering when your "Franchise QB" throws for barley 100 yards on the leagues worst Defense...

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    And another thing look what rookie Russel Wilson is doing to arizona.....

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Exactly what I was getting at... Theres no reason to be screaming and cheering when your "Franchise QB" throws for barley 100 yards on the leagues worst Defense...
    If the Jets win, WHO CARES? Look at Matt Ryan today-- 342 yards, 2 TD's and what did that get them? A LOSS to Carolina!!!
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Pros

1) Sanchez looked amazing handing the ball off . I havent seen a first round pick look that good in years.
    2) MJD did not play.
    3) Rex says the Jets are looking better and sanchez was good. If Rex says it then it must be true.
    4) somewhat of a passrush.
    5) Jets won

Cons

1) Hill injury
    2) another turnover
    3) putrid offense
    4) we wont beat the chargers or Titans Bills are a toss up.
    5) I started Kerley in FFB because amendola was out
    6) Dude i played against got 40 points from seahawks defense!!!!!

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    If the Jets win, WHO CARES? Look at Matt Ryan today-- 342 yards, 2 TD's and what did that get them? A LOSS to Carolina!!!
    what did the other QB Cam do to help his team win?

23-35 287 2 td 0 int 116yds rushing 1 td ...But I forgot we were talking about 1st round picks right?
    Last edited by GreenLantern; 12-09-2012 at 08:56 PM.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Pros

1) Sanchez looked amazing handing the ball off . I havent seen a first round pick look that good in years.
    2) MJD did not play.
    3) Rex says the Jets are looking better and sanchez was good. If Rex says it then it must be true.
    4) somewhat of a passrush.
    5) Jets won

Cons

1) Hill injury
    2) another turnover
    3) putrid offense
    4) we wont beat the chargers or Titans Bills are a toss up.
    5) I started Kerley in FFB because amendola was out
    6) Dude i played against got 40 points from seahawks defense!!!!!
    Ditto

vCash
    That's a very rare those numbers lose games man, if Sanchez can put up numbers like that on a weekly basis where would be be? Not 6-7 I'll tell u that, and I'm happy we won. I also hope we sneek into the playoffs too, but that doesn't change the fact Sanchez is a big let down and if he was on any other team he would have been benched long long time ago.

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    That's a very rare those numbers lose games man, if Sanchez can put up numbers like that on a weekly basis where would be be? Not 6-7 I'll tell u that, and I'm happy we won. I also hope we sneek into the playoffs too, but that doesn't change the fact Sanchez is a big let down and if he was on any other team he would have been benched long long time ago.
    That's not a fact. It's based on an assumption that Sanchez wouldn't have succeeded on another team with offensive weapons and a better QB coach.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    That's not a fact. It's based on an assumption that Sanchez wouldn't have succeeded on another team with offensive weapons and a better QB coach.
    Sanchez problems go beyond weps and a QB coach. No amount of coaching can change a dude who turns the ball over as much as sanchez.

No amount of weps can stop sanchez from fumbling .

no amount of weps can change the fact that sanchez has accuracy issues.

If Sanchez was a 59- 60% passer with half the turnovers then yes an argument could be made that weps and a good O.C. or QB coach would help.

Chances are if Sanchez were on any other team he would be on the bench.

Like I always say what does Fitzgerald do for Skelton and Lindley? Sorry guys but without a QB wr's are nothing.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    You can't coach mental lapses, you also can't coach someone's confidence. In the games today there plan was to not really let Sanchez throw. What does that say to you? Well what is says to me is, they have no faith in mark winning the game with his arm. So the question really becomes why do we even have a QB that's starts in year 4 and you can't trust him throwing.... Uhhh let his *** ride the bench. But hey we won't do that because we were dumb enough to extend him and he's owed big money.

And I don't care if you guys love Sanchez and want to back him up, I was once one of you. It's just blatantly obvious he is not the answer for us, and the sooner we stop making excuses for his lame play and take some accountability for our mistakes we will never move forward as a team and make a real run at a championship.
    Last edited by scopepts; 12-09-2012 at 10:14 PM.

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Sanchez problems go beyond weps and a QB coach. No amount of coaching can change a dude who turns the ball over as much as sanchez.
    Coaching would help that by teaching him pocket presence and how to hold onto the football.

No amount of weps can stop sanchez from fumbling .
    A offensive line good enough to let him go through his reads for mor then 2 seconds would help

no amount of weps can change the fact that sanchez has accuracy issues.
    You don't know if some of his passes are where the wr is suppose to be.. That could go in the categorie of weapons

If Sanchez was a 59- 60% passer with half the turnovers then yes an argument could be made that weps and a good O.C. or QB coach would help.

If Sanchez finishes off these last 3 games with a positive completion percentage he could be close to 60%

Chances are if Sanchez were on any other team he would be on the bench.

Like I always say what does Fitzgerald do for Skelton and Lindley? Sorry guys but without a QB wr's are nothing.
    fitz numbers haven't been all that this year because of terrible qb play

Can't just blame 1 guy
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post

Can't just blame 1 guy
    your rite you cant blame one guy, but obviously Arizona has QB issues. And the fact is they at least have been willing to see what QB works for them. They tried Skelton he wasn't working out and they gave lindley a try. Jets gave McElroy 1 quarter and he produced 2 scores pretty much. Sanchez did today what McElroy did last week, difference is sanchez has 4 years under his belt Mcelroy has 15 minutes.... get where im going here lol

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post

Can't just blame 1 guy
    exactly my point . Fitz is prob top 2-3 wr in the NFL . How is he helping the Qb's in ariz?

So if arguably one of the best Wr's in the NFL cant help Lindley or Skelton how are weps going to help Sanchez?

Weps help good Qb's become better. They dont help terrible Qb's become good.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    And guess what about Fitzgerald: His 56 catches would LEAD the Jets and his 650 yards would be only 51 behind Jeremy Kerley and his 4 TD's would LEAD the Jets.

I am sorry-- How anyone thinks that a QB is going to be successful with Jeremy Kerley, Chaz Schellins, and Marty Gilyard at WR and Jeff Cumberland and Konrad Reuland at TE is beyond my comprehension of understanding?
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    And guess what about Fitzgerald: His 56 catches would LEAD the Jets and his 650 yards would be only 51 behind Jeremy Kerley and his 4 TD's would LEAD the Jets.

I am sorry-- How anyone thinks that a QB is going to be successful with Jeremy Kerley, Chaz Schellins, and Marty Gilyard at WR and Jeff Cumberland and Konrad Reuland at TE is beyond my comprehension of understanding?
    Yes that is very understandable, but your missing something here... Does better weapons help sanchez become more accurate? Does it help sanchez not make bone head throws? Does it help sanchez and his fumble problem? Answer is no it does not. I respect you as a poster CCU and you know that, but defending sanchez is redundant. We are trying to make the same case every week and the same **** keeps going on.

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast