Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many wins the rest of this month?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-3

3 23.08%
  • 4-7

6 46.15%
  • 8-11

2 15.38%
  • ALL 12 BABY!

2 15.38%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    A game under .500. This month inflated our success IMO. We played some bad teams, but still surprised with a couple of the wins we've gotten.

vCash

December Game Thread

Yeah we have played some bad teams... But then again they were supposed to be better than us in the eyes of most preseason. GS was pretty hot when we played them but they were on the tail end of a long road trip.

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash
    We could have traded our 1st pick this year for a great player on the beggining of the season.
    It would be a steal for us. Anyone expected this team to be .500 this year. I could say that neither the most positive fan of the Magic would bet on it.
    That`s great to see this team playing this way. Maybe with 2 all stars or 2 solid players+an all star would put this team as a contender 2 years from now.
    That`s good. Real good.

vCash
    You don't just trade picks like that. Makes no sense because you have no clue what kind of season you will have
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Harkless looking really unimpressive thus far. Only stat in 12 mins of play tonight was one rebound.

vCash
    Yeah, he is only 19 but still, he's done nearly nothing. Nicholson has been good in spurts but a little inconsistent. I hate being impatient but I'd like to see a lot more from both, especially Harkless.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    Harkless looking really unimpressive thus far. Only stat in 12 mins of play tonight was one rebound.
    What a bust after staring a month(sarcasm)
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Obviously it's too early to say anything. He's showing he can rebound and defend which are helpful signs, maybe he still is adjusting to the NBA? Scoring will come to him I'm sure.

vCash

December Game Thread

Tough loss but the guys played pretty good tonight. To bad Afflalo fell off after his fast start.

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash

December Game Thread

Harkless has to start showing some kind of offensive aggressiveness. I hope he pans out but so far it's not looking good when compared to Nicholson. So glad I didn't run out a buy a Harkless jersey, he may be a filler in we make a move before the deadline. Lol

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash
    Didn't watch the game but that was a clutch shot by JJ at the end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
    Harkless has to start showing some kind of offensive aggressiveness. I hope he pans out but so far it's not looking good when compared to Nicholson. So glad I didn't run out a buy a Harkless jersey, he may be a filler in we make a move before the deadline. Lol
    Don't tell that to MBS he paid 250 for one.

vCash

December Game Thread

I know I'm just teasing him lol

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash
    At this point, I would probably invest in a JJ Redick jersey if anything.

Harkless, Baby, Turk, and Nelson will all be gone at the deadline/end of the season.

vCash
    Disagree. JJ has the most value which means he is the easiest to deal.

Harkless hasn't built up any value at all really, Turk might be second after Redick, then Baby and Nelson.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast