Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many wins the rest of this month?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-3

3 23.08%
  • 4-7

6 46.15%
  • 8-11

2 15.38%
  • ALL 12 BABY!

2 15.38%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If you look at the rest of schedule by the end of the month we could be over 500 the only teams that are over 500 are the jazz and the heat. The raptors, wizards, and hornets we should be able to beat. I like that are team is wining and not tanking it. It gives the orlando fans hope that there is something to look forward too. Players like Davis Redick and Afflalo, Vuc keep improving and Nicholson even looks like hes coming around. You just hope that harkless can do alittle more. I am excited about this team and maybe we can attract someone to come over to join forces with this team because we do have a sizable trade exception. And I think someone will want Al Harrington to come off the bench. Obviously I dont think we will win the championship but if they keep this up it shows we still can compete and I think we are a lot closer to a contender then some people originally thought. Especially the one analyst that said wed only have 16 wins.

vCash

December Game Thread

I still say we miss the playoffs.
    Though we do have some easy games coming up, we will lose some easy ones. They aren't a given anymore

vCash
    This team has been improving, im hoping we make the playoffs.

vCash
    I'm still thinking this team is more likely a bottom 5 team than a playoff team...but I'm becoming less and less upset with success. As the 2013 draft prospects continue to underwhelm, I'm less hellbent on a top pick. I said to start the season that making the playoffs would be the worst thing for this team's future, but I don't think it actually will ruin anything.

Didn't catch any of last night's game...but looks like quite the impressive second half.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    I want to suck next year though...
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Yeah.

I doubt we'll be big spenders this off-season. But, that's not anything I can predict with complete confidence. CP3 is the only max player I'd like to sign...and we're not getting him.

I'm willing to be incredibly patient, and said I'm fine with bottoming out in 2013-2014 as well, but who knows if ownership is, or if the rest of the fans are.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Still makes more sense to suck this year and next and draft what we can. I don't see the point of possibly making the playoffs one year and then not being as close as we were the year before.

vCash
    Id rather just make the playoffs both years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I'm still thinking this team is more likely a bottom 5 team than a playoff team...but I'm becoming less and less upset with success. As the 2013 draft prospects continue to underwhelm, I'm less hellbent on a top pick. I said to start the season that making the playoffs would be the worst thing for this team's future, but I don't think it actually will ruin anything.

Didn't catch any of last night's game...but looks like quite the impressive second half.
    Less and less upset with success? lmao I hear ya

vCash

December Game Thread

Good game, these guys keep fighting!

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Less and less upset with success? lmao I hear ya
    Higher draft picks is better for our long term well being. Making the playoffs this year is nice and all, but how does losing in 4-5 games help our future? It doesn't.

I think it's best for us to pretend like we're a small market team (we are) and focus on building through the draft, making savvy moves and not just shelling money out to everyone and anything. Rebuilding is a long process, but patience could pay dividends.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    damn looks like big baby is hurt

vCash
    nice win

vCash
    This is shaping up to be a very interesting season...
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash

December Game Thread

This is a young a growing team we are ahead of schedule. With the draft class being solid but without a standout prospect we are better served getting a quality pick that fits our system. The team is shaping up to be a team that a star looking for a change of scenery would be intrigued to play with. Cap space check, savvy veterans check, promising youth... I still think everyone reaction with Dwight leaving was knee jerk. Dwight got a lot of credit for Orlando success and deservedly so, but we aren't as bad as everyone thought. We could very well be a 30 win team this season. Time will tell, but Vuc is impressing with his rotations and rebounding, Drew will be a solid bench player going forward, and harkless is a good athlete but needs to work on his offensive game. I'm excited about our core and I would love to see what hennigan can add with the draft this year before blowing it up.

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast