Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many wins the rest of this month?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-3

3 23.08%
  • 4-7

6 46.15%
  • 8-11

2 15.38%
  • ALL 12 BABY!

2 15.38%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    You don't see the Magic staying loyal to one of its longest tenured pieces? I honestly think JJ is part of this team's future, and the names I mentioned above can probably get us a mediocre-to good player plus all the prospects in the upcoming draft for next season...

We're easily up there with all the power house teams in the east after that.

vCash
    NBA is all business. If they think JJ has a future with the Magic during the rebuild, then sure they will resign him. If not the other option is to take what you can for him while we can trade him for a high price. That's why as an "investment" it would be foolish to buy a JJ jersey today.

vCash
    Haha, just saw the thread that the Magic plan to trade Redick. **** it, I'll get a Vucevic Jersey

vCash
    Merry Christmas to my Orlando Magic PSD fam!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Haha, just saw the thread that the Magic plan to trade Redick. **** it, I'll get a Vucevic Jersey
    It's a non story really... That's why no one other than Bucher ran with it. On top of that MBS strategically forgot to post the rest of the story stating that even with him being our best asset there is no urgency to trade lol happy holiday magic fans.

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
    It's a non story really... That's why no one other than Bucher ran with it. On top of that MBS strategically forgot to post the rest of the story stating that even with him being our best asset there is no urgency to trade lol happy holiday magic fans.
    Lol no one ran with it cause most people couldn't give two ***** about the Magic right now.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Why is Nicholson not getting minutes with Davis out?
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Why is Nicholson not getting minutes with Davis out?
    very good question. maybe they are easing him in slowly? hes pretty scronny compared to most PFs

vCash
    Ya, he's so small. You can see he's not a PF that is about to bang with anyone. He has nice touch with the basketball but needs to bulk up a little bit.

vCash
    Competitive losses again are 100% OK with me. We fell apart defensively at times, which you have to figure will continue to happen. Not sure how we haven't been one of the more terrible defensive teams in the league.

Nice to see Jameer go off. I love watching him when he's on like that (lots of TOs though). Harkless continues to look bad/hesitant on offense, but his rebounding and defense look like the real deal. That dunk was dope too.

Not sure why Nicholson has entered the dog house. I think we all figured that when BBD went down Nicholson would feast on those minutes. Instead we've gone small a lot.

Vucevic continues to play well. Looks like he can hang around in this league for a while. Basically a double-double machine now, and his efficiency is improving. Averaging 12 and 12 on 54% shooting this month.

5 more days til I'm at the Amway Center. WOoooo!

vCash
    I hope we lose 30 in a row.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    or 50

vCash

December Game Thread

Yeah I'm surprised drew hadn't been averaging at least 30 min with BBD out. Harkless is frustrating, but talented athletes come and go in this league. If he doesn't develop an offensive game and fast I don't see him lasting long, let alone getting 25 minutes a game. Hope he starts being more aggressive but even then the shots need to fall. TO's have killed us in this losing streak other than that our D is still solid and keeping us in games.

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash
    I think it made SC top 10 but was to impatient to wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WYDlVXsn1c

vCash
    Ya Harkless is a mystery to me. I don't know what the deal is with him, I think it's a number of things, first off noone ever passes him the ball. I've watched 95% of Magic basketball this year and I seriously never see anyone look for him anytime down the floor on offense unless they have to.

I was thinking maybe he doesn't have any dribbles but when he handles the ball he seems like he does. He just gets so scared on offense. Maybe it's because he's only 19 years old, his first year in the league and he's just intimidated by the competition. It would be nice to have at least one play for him where he cuts to the basket or something but theres just nothing.

Instead of starting him maybe they should just bring him off the bench and let either Afflalo or JJ play the entire first quarter. Maybe a rotation of

Nelson
    JJ
    Afflalo
    Baby
    Vuc

subs

Moore
    JJ
    Harkless
    Nicholson
    Ayon

in this case you keep JJ and Moore out there creating for the rest of the team, Nicholson beings a spread 4 which gives Mo some work to cut. He would be going against a back up 3 so it prob wouldn't be to bad for him. At least he could build some confidence going against a 2nd unit.

Moe is one of those guys who has all the tools to be an all star, it's up to him to work at it and get better.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast