Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many wins the rest of this month?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-3

3 23.08%
  • 4-7

6 46.15%
  • 8-11

2 15.38%
  • ALL 12 BABY!

2 15.38%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

December Game Thread

12/09
    Magic vs Suns -8:00 PM

12/12
    Hawks vs Magic ‎-7:00 PM

12/14
    Warriors vs Magic ‎-7:00 PM

12/15
    Magic vs Bobcats -7:30 PM

12/17
    Timberwolves vs Magic -7:00 PM

12/19
    Wizards vs Magic -7:00 PM

12/21
    Magic vs Raptors -7:00 PM

12/23
    Jazz vs Magic‎ -6:00 PM

12/26
    Hornets vs Magic ‎-7:00 PM

12/28
    Magic vs Wizards -7:00 PM

12/29
    Raptors vs Magic -7:00 PM

12/31
    Heat vs Magic -5:00 PM
    Last edited by *Superman*; 12-09-2012 at 04:09 PM.

vCash
    1-0 start .... good stuff supe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrAv=MaGiCfReAk View Post
    1-0 start .... good stuff supe
    Gotta give the old man a break aka ManRam.

Drew looking like a great steal from the draft. Finally made a good decision on a draft pick. He's a smart guy, had physics as his major in college, I know his IQ will make him a great player. JJ also playing great, his stock must be rising. I hope we can net something nice in return if we do trade him. But other than that this team is playing hard out there.
    Last edited by *Superman*; 12-10-2012 at 01:06 AM.

vCash
    I'm saying they'll win 7 more this month. Going to be a little adventurous.

www.DailyStache.net You Gotta Believe
    R.I.P UAPeople

vCash
    After this win I see us losing to Hawks, Warriors, Timberwolves, Jazz and Heat. I'll say 7 this month.

This might be our easiest month from the whole schedule so really wondering if we can beat all the teams we SHOULD be beating (Cats, Raps, Wizards, etc)

vCash
    I like to be optimistic, I say they're gonna do fine

vCash
    I said 4-7. I think this team continues to play slightly sub-500 ball for a while, until later in the season where things fall apart a little. It's not a terribly tough stretch though. We have two full days off before our next game, we only have two b2bs but they're not against tough teams. I think we go 6-5 from here on out.

Also, I'll be at the game New Years Eve. First game in a few years, and obviously my first game at the new Amway. Can't wait!

vCash
    Also, my boy Nicholson, who from day 1 was one of my two favorite prospects that could fall to us, leads the team in PER. He's 10th in minutes, but lately he's been getting more time. I hope that continues. I'm fine with giving McBob minutes, if for no other reason than to boost his trade value, but Nicholson has earned time. I'm excited about him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Also, my boy Nicholson, who from day 1 was one of my two favorite prospects that could fall to us, leads the team in PER. He's 10th in minutes, but lately he's been getting more time. I hope that continues. I'm fine with giving McBob minutes, if for no other reason than to boost his trade value, but Nicholson has earned time. I'm excited about him.
    Yes. I hope eventually, if we dont trade big baby, thats nicholson takes his starting spot. Yeah, big baby hustles real hard, but hes a turnover machine and a bad decision maker. Get nicholson some meat on those bones and he'll be a damn good NBA player.

vCash
    Well another W tonight against a hot Warriors team. We're still playing close to .500 ball. I think we'll only get better once Turk and Al are back in the lineup.

At the beginning of the year I was hoping for a top 5 pic, now it's looking like we'll be lucky to get a top 10 pic. Oh well, at least we'll have money to sign a max player next year. I'm curious to see what we do at the trade deadline.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    Well another W tonight against a hot Warriors team. We're still playing close to .500 ball. I think we'll only get better once Turk and Al are back in the lineup.

At the beginning of the year I was hoping for a top 5 pic, now it's looking like we'll be lucky to get a top 10 pic. Oh well, at least we'll have money to sign a max player next year. I'm curious to see what we do at the trade deadline.
    Yeah it's kind of bittersweet. I'd like to have completely sucked and landed a too 3 pick but at least this means that a free agent signing or 2 could propel us back into contender status. Good to know we don't need a complete overhaul, just a few tweaks.

I think we def need a small forward and a power forward. Turk is about to be gone, and we'll never win with Baby starting. Maybe that's where we can plug in Nicholson?

And I'd love to get my hands on Tyreke Evans and maybe Bledsoe but I'm not totally dissatisfied with Nelson just yet.

Right now it looks like we're caught in the middle between trying to be a good team and tanking. We need to find an identity, and fast.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    redick

vCash
    i love our hustle. and doesnt mcroberts look like a large charlie from its always sunny

vCash
    Aaaand another win. We like stopping winning streaks, first Goldenstate and now MN.

vCash

December Game Thread

Great win tonight. Min is a good team and I thought we were done before the half. Nice come back!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast