Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
    vCash
    So Porter decided to delete 3 of those tweets and now tweeted something positive, wonder if anyone might have said anything to him lol.. Glad to see he is posting team stuff now.

Thanks San Fran!
    #Agreed RT @edslavin: @T_Porter22 still gotta take care of business at home these last two weeks

vCash
    Chris Harris campaigning for a pro-bowl spot. https://twitter.com/ChrisHarrisJr

Can't say he isn't deserving.

vCash
    I voted for him. Dude is very deserving.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    We took this picture I know it is a little played out but still funny!! FLACCOING!!!
    A good laugh is a good laugh. Very nice.

So Porter decided to delete 3 of those tweets and now tweeted something positive, wonder if anyone might have said anything to him lol.. Glad to see he is posting team stuff now.
    If he decided to delete it then that's all you need to know about the situation. Wasn't a very smart decision.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over:24770484

Thanks San Fran!
    #Agreed RT @edslavin: @T_Porter22 still gotta take care of business at home these last two weeks
    What did porter say?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    What did porter say?
    This

vCash
    interesting

im all for giving him a chance next week. some game action could be very good for him.

vCash
    I don't get how the GameDay crew didn't rip on Ed Reed on the deep Decker TD but placed the blame solely on Williams. I've watched it a few times and I don't get what Reed was doing and it annoys me how they're always on his nuts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Great stuff. It is always interesting hearing about Broncos loyalty from afar.
    I really need to get out to Denver haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    interesting

im all for giving him a chance next week. some game action could be very good for him.
    Porter is only a one year contract. Do we resign him next year?

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncosfan4life View Post
    No. With Carter and Harris developing as much as they did this season and Mr. Dependable on the other side, theres no need to at all. We could bring in a vet to be the #4 guy if one goes down and the staff doesnt have faith in Bolden yet.

Carter is an RFA who will get slapped with a 2nd round tender in my estimation and Im not sure on Harris but if he on the market this offseason it will be as an RFA and he wont be going anywhere either.

vCash
    If we are going to keep Tony Carter, I hope we don't make him a starter or have plans in him being a #1 CB...cause he's just not suited for that. His height will ultimately be his downfall and the fact that he's an awful tackler doesn't help either. He's purely coverage. If he's not "sticking" to his man...he has no value. He's great in his role right now. A #3/4 role.

Hopefully Bolden develops nicely so we don't have to worry about that but we can always use CB's.

I will throw a hissy fit of godly proportion if we let Scrap dog walk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncosfan4life View Post
    no way. he wont want to resign either way. obviously from his tweets he isnt happy with his lack of playing time so no way he comes back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    If we are going to keep Tony Carter, I hope we don't make him a starter or have plans in him being a #1 CB...cause he's just not suited for that. His height will ultimately be his downfall and the fact that he's an awful tackler doesn't help either. He's purely coverage. If he's not "sticking" to his man...he has no value. He's great in his role right now. A #3/4 role.

Hopefully Bolden develops nicely so we don't have to worry about that but we can always use CB's.

I will throw a hissy fit of godly proportion if we let Scrap dog walk.
    Isn't this Scrap Dog's 2nd year? This may not be true for undrafted rookies, but starting the year Harris was signed (I think), rookie contracts had to be a four year minimum (I think).
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Isn't this Scrap Dog's 2nd year? This may not be true for undrafted rookies, but starting the year Harris was signed (I think), rookie contracts had to be a four year minimum (I think).
    I think its 4+team option for drafted guys and 3 for undrafted. I could be wrong tho

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast