Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
    vCash
    lets go 9ers hands team!

vCash
    wahoo! 2 wins and 2 seed!

vCash
    Never in doubt ladies, never in doubt.

vCash
    and sweet...somebody beat the pats. Now, destiny is in our hands.

vCash
    We win the next 2 games and the number 2 seed is ours!

vCash
    technically that #1 seed is still possible...Not likely but possible.

Vikings are fighting for a play-off spot (they are the 6th seed) and the Colts haven't clinched a play-off spot yet.

So to make things interesting...if the Colts lose against KC, again unlikely, and the Vikings beat the Texans, meh it could happen Adrian Peterson is on fire, it will make for a very interesting last week of football.

vCash
    Now I hope Pittsburgh can get the #6 seed. If they're healthy they could give NE problems.

Just have to take care of business against two teams we SHOULD win against.

vCash
    browns next week literally scare me more than the ravens did this week lol either way though, we just got to take care of our own business

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    Now I hope Pittsburgh can get the #6 seed. If they're healthy they could give NE problems.

Just have to take care of business against two teams we SHOULD win against.
    pitts not making the playoffs... they lost to the cowboys today lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    browns next week literally scare me more than the ravens did this week lol either way though, we just got to take care of our own business
    The browns are the best bad team in the NFL. Definitely capable of upsetting somebody. We must pounce on them right away and don't let up.

vCash
    Browns are going to come out fighting. Probably will see a heavy dose of Richardson. As long as our defense plays like they did this week, we should be fine.

vCash
    I know a lot of you have began to talk about the number two seed and next week but i wanted to share my experience at the game yesterday. It was an amazing experience. I have typically gone to the Broncos Ravens games in Baltimore and it really hasn't gone in our favor. However, yesterday was great. The Ravens fans all thought they were getting back into the game because they thought they were going to score a TD right before half. Once Scrap Dog made that unforgettable pick 6 the entire dynamic of the game changed. I did not hear any more chants or cheers. Some guy behind me was even apologizing to Cam Cameron for firing him and wished he came back. As we scored more and more and ate up that clock with that 8 minute running drive, the Ravens fans left. You then could easily see in the front rows of the first level all Orange. It was great. We completely took over the stadium in the 4th. It was really cool to see the wave of Broncos fans in Orange being acknowledged by the team from behind their bench. What a great game! The D really was strong. Moreno again ran hard and with a purpose. I don't see any reason why we don't sign him back to the team for next year. He complements McGahee perfectly. I was a little disappointed in Demaryius. I thought he had dropped a few passes including a TD. But Manning was being Manning and got us a beautiful W. Now that SF beat NE and we have the 2 seed, let's protect it. We control our own destiny for the first round bye!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncosfan4life View Post
    I know a lot of you have began to talk about the number two seed and next week but i wanted to share my experience at the game yesterday. It was an amazing experience. I have typically gone to the Broncos Ravens games in Baltimore and it really hasn't gone in our favor. However, yesterday was great. The Ravens fans all thought they were getting back into the game because they thought they were going to score a TD right before half. Once Scrap Dog made that unforgettable pick 6 the entire dynamic of the game changed. I did not hear any more chants or cheers. Some guy behind me was even apologizing to Cam Cameron for firing him and wished he came back. As we scored more and more and ate up that clock with that 8 minute running drive, the Ravens fans left. You then could easily see in the front rows of the first level all Orange. It was great. We completely took over the stadium in the 4th. It was really cool to see the wave of Broncos fans in Orange being acknowledged by the team from behind their bench. What a great game! The D really was strong. Moreno again ran hard and with a purpose. I don't see any reason why we don't sign him back to the team for next year. He complements McGahee perfectly. I was a little disappointed in Demaryius. I thought he had dropped a few passes including a TD. But Manning was being Manning and got us a beautiful W. Now that SF beat NE and we have the 2 seed, let's protect it. We control our own destiny for the first round bye!
    Great stuff. It is always interesting hearing about Broncos loyalty from afar.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Yes ....win out and we have a bye and home game.

vCash
    We took this picture I know it is a little played out but still funny!! FLACCOING!!!

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast