Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    vCash
    Undrafted rookiesdont have anyspecific years to be signed. But harris will be lockedup long term and carter also, bolden hasbig potential too. Id draft one more next year though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    Undrafted rookiesdont have anyspecific years to be signed. But harris will be lockedup long term and carter also, bolden hasbig potential too. Id draft one more next year though.
    wouldnt mind going micah hyde in the 5th. good size and upside

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    You're wrong. Undrafted FA rookies are required to sign a three year contract, minimum.

Too tired to post links but will be happy to do so in the AM if your searches come up empty.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    no way. he wont want to resign either way. obviously from his tweets he isnt happy with his lack of playing time so no way he comes back
    It's a shame too because he burst onto the scene so fast and so dramatically and then his injury hit. I am always concerned with depth, so I would wonder if we would go the draft or FA route to bring in another CB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncosfan4life View Post
    It's a shame too because he burst onto the scene so fast and so dramatically and then his injury hit. I am always concerned with depth, so I would wonder if we would go the draft or FA route to bring in another CB.
    i bet we do draft a guy in the 4th to 6th range

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930