Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Jeff Fisher: Rams belive they can play with anyone

St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher, who came up with some creative defensive wrinkles to confuse newly installed Niners starter Colin Kaepernick in a 16-13 overtime victory Sunday, is just starting to reshape the talent-deficient roster he inherited.

"This is a carryover from three weeks ago," Fisher told Mike Silver of Yahoo Sports on Sunday evening, referencing last month's tie between the two teams. "We joked about taking three weeks off and getting right back after the 49ers we didn't know it would take another five quarters. This young team believes we can go in and play with anybody." If the Rams (5-6-1) win out, they'll likely be playing in the postseason.

vCash
    woo

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    we have a chance to win out but we NEED to beat minnesota and tampa
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Need to focus on Buffalo before anything.

136-206, 66% CMP, 1,517 Yds, 7.36 Avg, 9 TD, 4 INTs, 60.9 QBR, 94.3 RTG

This man is making me question my sexuality

vCash
    This is why I am a happy fan this season because we can't simply be checked off as an automatic win or a team with no fight.

GO METS; RAMS; ISLES; KNICKS; NOTRE DAME; UCONN!; AC Milan!

The One and Only "LEGATRON"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDMets57 View Post
    This is why I am a happy fan this season because we can't simply be checked off as an automatic win or a team with no fight.
    ^this. The one thing that depresses me a little is the fact we could easily be 8-4 right now. We let the lions game slip away, legatron missed a ton of fg's in the miami game and then the fact we didn't call a timeout cost us the game in San Francisco. Losing to the Jets really sucked, though.

No one in our division can talk ****

Matt Carpenter
    .300 AVG, 1 HR, 6 RBI, .431 OBP, .375 SLG, .806 OPS, .371 wOBA, 136 wRC+, .4 fWAR, 126 OPS+

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pujolsfan91 View Post
    ^this. The one thing that depresses me a little is the fact we could easily be 8-4 right now. We let the lions game slip away, legatron missed a ton of fg's in the miami game and then the fact we didn't call a timeout cost us the game in San Francisco. Losing to the Jets really sucked, though.

Nah it was the fact that we DID call a timeout that hurt us in San Fran. But yeah, the Lion and Mia game hurt the most. Rams outplayed the opponent big time in both.

136-206, 66% CMP, 1,517 Yds, 7.36 Avg, 9 TD, 4 INTs, 60.9 QBR, 94.3 RTG

This man is making me question my sexuality

vCash

Cant get mad at Legatron for the MIA game, he won us the SF game last week so that cancels out at least, not to mention if our offense did their job we wouldnt have to worry about it. I wouldn't say he lost us the MIA game. The Detroit one hurts but as you said, losing to the Jets really hurts. They are more dysfunctional than we have been, and thats saying something. I'd like another shot at them.

GO METS; RAMS; ISLES; KNICKS; NOTRE DAME; UCONN!; AC Milan!

The One and Only "LEGATRON"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDMets57 View Post

Cant get mad at Legatron for the MIA game, he won us the SF game last week so that cancels out at least, not to mention if our offense did their job we wouldnt have to worry about it. I wouldn't say he lost us the MIA game. The Detroit one hurts but as you said, losing to the Jets really hurts. They are more dysfunctional than we have been, and thats saying something. I'd like another shot at them.
    That Mia wind that day was crazy I wouldn't expect any kicker to have done good that day

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    The thing I'm most pleased with is that with one game left in the division, we have yet to lose. When was the last time we could say that?

Also we are still learning how to win and we are still the youngest team in the NFL. We have progressed leaps and bounds already this year. If we played Miami and Detroit right now I have no doubt we win those games!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles:24623973
    The thing I'm most pleased with is that with one game left in the division, we have yet to lose. When was the last time we could say that?

Also we are still learning how to win and we are still the youngest team in the NFL. We have progressed leaps and bounds already this year. If we played Miami and Detroit right now I have no doubt we win those games!
    agree knux but the nyjets game killed us smh

vCash
    Every team lays an egg. I think we hit caught overlooking them tbh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles:24629730
    Every team lays an egg. I think we hit caught overlooking them tbh
    yeah we did

vCash
    This Sundays game could be a similar situation. The 3 games that follow are all against teams they are contending with for wildcard. It'll be interesting to see how they react. I know Buffalo is better than the Jets but its a similar situation where they could be looking past them on the schedule. Also the run D will need to improve. They did well against SF, but the last 4 games are all against top 10 running offenses!

vCash
    adrian peterson will destroy us
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast