Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will the Raps get back in the win Column tonight?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 5.26%
  • No

18 94.74%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    vCash
    Can we bring Carter back so at least he has a good last couple years as a Raptor? Cause **** I would rather watch him play for nostalgic reasons than these guys getting blown out with nothing to be happy about every single game.

vCash
    At least we have the Jays lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    Yes, so do I - I was just answering your question

My point is simply that not much will change until we start falling out of the top 10 in attendance, TV ratings start dropping, etc
    I cant even imagine ratings and attendance staying the same after this start. I dont see one person running out right now and buying a Raps ticket.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    I cant even imagine ratings and attendance staying the same after this start. I dont see one person running out right now and buying a Raps ticket.
    I agree, I would rather save my money and put it towards a Jays flex pack.

vCash
    Could be worse.. We could be Washington

vCash
    It's just sad that OKC will own our first pick if we fall out of the top 3.. I can just see stern replacing James harden with Shabazz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Of course they do. I'm just saying for a team that is horse **** according to people in this forum, we are in it most of the games. Of course we can do better talent wise, but let's not act like we have no talent at all.
    this makes no sense to me because the wizard, bobcats, cavs ect have all been in games last year and this year. Every team has good moments but this team sucks period. I will keep watching cause I support Basketball in Canada and know that one day we will have a good team. As of right now where a mess but that may translate into a good thing in the long run if we can get a top 3 this year and top 2 pick next...lol
    The Big Three!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3neSoulja View Post
    It's just sad that OKC will own our first pick if we fall out of the top 3.. I can just see stern replacing James harden with Shabazz
    First off anything out of top 3 in this draft is looking like crap and second shabazz won't fall to four unless he isn't the player he is projected to be.
    The Big Three!!

vCash
    one more week we will be Washington

vCash
    It's funny how so many of our losses come from the complete melt down of one quarter (usually the 2nd in my opinion) and it was no different this game in the 4th.

Not a big enough veteran presence in my opinion.

vCash
    Thank God I didn't watch this game either

vCash
    we only have two more wins and one of those wins(ind) was a fluke damn lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadmoffo View Post
    this makes no sense to me because the wizard, bobcats, cavs ect have all been in games last year and this year. Every team has good moments but this team sucks period. I will keep watching cause I support Basketball in Canada and know that one day we will have a good team. As of right now where a mess but that may translate into a good thing in the long run if we can get a top 3 this year and top 2 pick next...lol
    We've lost a lot of games with like 5 points or less to the point where we've have a completely satisfying record. For those games, it was a matter of focus than talent in general.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    We've lost a lot of games with like 5 points or less to the point where we've have a completely satisfying record. For those games, it was a matter of focus than talent in general.
    i'm trying to interpret BC's comments in a way that doesn't completely sound like the coach is to blame. do you agree with that interpretation?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash

Game 21 (TOR v. LAC) Dec 9: Raps Look for a Win in the City of Angels Against Clips

If we are going to talk in terms of conspiracy, I'm sure Stern will favour the Raps in the draft rather than the Thunder. There is no point in helping the rich get richer.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast