Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will the Raps get back in the win Column tonight?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 5.26%
  • No

18 94.74%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    For a team that has no talent like you allude to, we sure did well keeping ourselves in the game for 3 quarters. They just went on a run in the 4th.
    basketball is a game of runs. it's the way it is. better teams go on bigger runs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsumadchat View Post
    i didnt see him on the floor at any point of the game actually, i think he gave himself a DNP-CD... i do remember a point during that run in the fourth though where jose jacked up 4 shots and drained none, the team had 4 possessions end up in TOs and the clippers either got to the line, scored a basket, or got an offensive board, resulting in a 2nd chance bucket.

so how was that casey again?

all i could blame him for is allowing the bench to stay in longer than they did. but realistically, it happened so quickly, there wasnt even anything he could do.
    Yes but what coach lets that happen. Clippers go on a 6-0 run he doesn't call a time out. he calls a time up when the Clippers went up by 11. By that point it was too late and the game ended right there. You call the time out when they make the 6-0 run or 8-0. Then get the guys that has been keeping you in the game back in. If you lose with them you lose with them but you can't keep your bench on the court when the lead is growing in the 4th with only 6 mins left. There is no reason for that. Jose jacked up 4 shots and missed all of them. But he stays in the game. Explain that logic.

vCash
    though I don't think this is a talented enough group of players, this loss is on the coach. Jose in there way too long. No timeouts when needed. Just very, very poor coaching.

vCash
    Didn't get to watch the game. Looked like we played pretty solid for the first three quarters. As usual, looks like we sucked bad in the 4th.

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    basketball is a game of runs. it's the way it is. better teams go on bigger runs.
    Of course they do. I'm just saying for a team that is horse **** according to people in this forum, we are in it most of the games. Of course we can do better talent wise, but let's not act like we have no talent at all.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    lol its nice to see our team come together for a common cause... even if that cause is sucking terribly.... like honestly -.- .. demar played alright but thats it.. everyone else was terrible.. we shot like 37% or something..... god.... what do we honestly do with this team?
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Didn't even bother to watch the game today, but noticed they were playing well through 3 quarters.

What happened in the 4th?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick O View Post
    lol its nice to see our team come together for a common cause... even if that cause is sucking terribly.... like honestly -.- .. demar played alright but thats it.. everyone else was terrible.. we shot like 37% or something..... god.... what do we honestly do with this team?
    the best that WE can do is stop watching and force the hand of ownership to make a change for the better

the horseshit that BC was spewing during his interview today was maddening - asked about Bargnani's inconsistency this year, he avoids the question, asked about what ED is doing well, and he says well...Ed has a tendency to fade from games...blah blah blah

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsSon View Post
    Didn't even bother to watch the game today, but noticed they were playing well through 3 quarters.

What happened in the 4th?
    no focus
    lack of attention to detail
    youth/immaturity

/BC

vCash
    serious answer: coaching fail, no timeouts, leaves Calderon in, and overall lack of talent to compete with an elite team

vCash
    serious answer: coaching fail, no timeouts, leaves Calderon in, and overall lack of talent to compete with an elite team
    Yup

vCash
    Calderon was in there way to long in the 4th that lost us the game right there

vCash
    Say what you want but Derozan showed up today. At least you know he has heart but he can't do it alone.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    the best that WE can do is stop watching and force the hand of ownership to make a change for the better

the horseshit that BC was spewing during his interview today was maddening - asked about Bargnani's inconsistency this year, he avoids the question, asked about what ED is doing well, and he says well...Ed has a tendency to fade from games...blah blah blah
    meh, i enjoy watching basketball... i usually stop watching near the end of the season but im still in basketball mode.... so .. ill probably be watching for a little longer despite how frustrating this team is
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick O View Post
    meh, i enjoy watching basketball... i usually stop watching near the end of the season but im still in basketball mode.... so .. ill probably be watching for a little longer despite how frustrating this team is
    Yes, so do I - I was just answering your question

My point is simply that not much will change until we start falling out of the top 10 in attendance, TV ratings start dropping, etc

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast