Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Just to you cause i see constant negative comments from you.. No offense i do agree this is a bad move, however life it's too short to be so fn negative have fun enjoy. You really think you have pull tho???

vCash
    Then you must pick and choose what you see, cause I am not negative. Realistic maybe, but not negative. At least not more so than other people here.

Pull?
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baseball_is_lif View Post
    Are they thinking something like this?

vs. RHP
    Ackley 2B L
    Jaso C L
    Morales 1B S
    Montero DH R
    Ibanez LF L
    Seager 3B L
    Gutierrez CF R
    Saunders RF L
    Ryan SS R

Bench
    Wells OF R
    Bay OF R
    Andino INF R
    Smaok 1B S
    ? ? ?

vs. LHP
    Ackley 2B L
    Gutierrez CF R
    Montero C R
    Morales 1B S
    Wells/Bay LF R
    Saunders RF L
    Bay/Wells DH R
    Seager 3B L
    Ryan SS R

Bench
    Ibanez OF L
    Andino INF R
    Smoak 1B S
    Jaso C L
    ? ? ?

I don't like either of those lineups. I am telling you Smoak is going to kill it. I don't get this move. Morales is going to DH, Montero is going to catch, and Jaso will get starts at C and PH. Ibanez, and Bay make no sense unless Z thinks these two are our corner OF's. If that is the case what a ****ing joke. Or he wrote Smoak off already before spring which I think is a mistake. With Morales hitting behind him or Montero possibly and the fences coming in, he is going to have a good year. We have signed two much much older versions of Mike Carp to play. We still have Carp so what the hell?

vCash
    I don't disagree with you just knew you'd react.i don't disagree with this subject only... just saying

vCash
    I hope it's only to create competition and get the young guys fighting harder for a spot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo76 View Post
    I don't disagree with you just knew you'd react.i don't disagree with this subject only... just saying
    Yeah, and thats baiting.

Plus you are making stuff up. Disagreeing/not being a homer isnt being negative

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Then you must pick and choose what you see, cause I am not negative. Realistic maybe, but not negative. At least not more so than other people here.

Pull?
    Jej you are sooooooo -. You are like - - - - -. That is pretty -.

vCash
    Wonder what Jose Cruz Jr., and David Segui are doing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drew_ellis_23 View Post
    I don't like either of those lineups. I am telling you Smoak is going to kill it. I don't get this move. Morales is going to DH, Montero is going to catch, and Jaso will get starts at C and PH. Ibanez, and Bay make no sense unless Z thinks these two are our corner OF's. If that is the case what a ****ing joke. Or he wrote Smoak off already before spring which I think is a mistake. With Morales hitting behind him or Montero possibly and the fences coming in, he is going to have a good year. We have signed two much much older versions of Mike Carp to play. We still have Carp so what the hell?
    I have to agree. Jasos getting screwed. There's no way they're giving up on Smoak yet. He had a great September and with the ceiling he has or at least had, he'll get one more shot IMO. Unless he gets traded.

I don't think he figures they're our corner ofs. I see it as either they're a platoon for left or bay won't make the team and Ibanez will pH/DH and occasional of. Well see.

vCash
    Jej you are sooooooo -. You are like - - - - -. That is pretty -.
    Lol.

Pretty sure most people arent fans of this signing.

vCash
    Wonder what Jose Cruz Jr., and David Segui are doing.
    Maybe they can bring Omar in as a backup. Or trade Ryan and lil o can start at short. Maybe we can get Kaz on the phone to join the pen and whoever mentioned Moyer earlier, I guaranteed he'd play a better OF than Raul. Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MattColby View Post
    I have to agree. Jasos getting screwed. There's no way they're giving up on Smoak yet. He had a great September and with the ceiling he has or at least had, he'll get one more shot IMO. Unless he gets traded.

I don't think he figures they're our corner ofs. I see it as either they're a platoon for left or bay won't make the team and Ibanez will pH/DH and occasional of. Well see.
    I don't see how Bay makes the team, but we guaranteed him a million plus, and Ibanez 2.75. They want to hand out that kind of money to guys they are going to cut when we have little money anyway then ****ing sign my ***.

vCash

Yeah most likely. I just think AL bench guys should be more versatile. He would have been a solid signing for a team that actually needed a DH platoon, or for an NL team as a pinch hitter.

But he doesnt fit very well as a 4th OF or anything on this team. With Smoak, Kendrys, Jaso and Montero, (and maybe a third catcher?) already on the team, we dont have an extra spot for a guy like him.

I just have to believe there is either gonna be a trade, or he will play OF.

vCash
    Hey we could be the Astros and be talking to Jose Lopez.

vCash
    Maybe they can bring Omar in as a backup. Or trade Ryan and lil o can start at short. Maybe we can get Kaz on the phone to join the pen and whoever mentioned Moyer earlier, I guaranteed he'd play a better OF than Raul. Lol
    That was me that mentioned Moyer. We are getting the band back. Z must be using Gillicks how to build a winner hand book. He is a little late though. Could go for some Olerud, and Brian Hunter too.

Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast