Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 1006
  1. #931
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    15,070
    vCash
    1500
    Maybe that kind of idea. But I see Seager being a lot higher than 6-8.

    Ackley
    Seager
    Montero
    Morales
    Saunders
    Jaso/Smoak
    Wells/Ibanez
    Guti
    Ryan

    If it were a deal like Bay's, then ok. But guaranteeing him 2.75M and a roster spot? Jack ****ed up.

  2. #932
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    15,070
    vCash
    1500
    32 wRC+ on the road. He is gonna be awful for us. I am ****ing angry.

  3. #933
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    96
    vCash
    1500
    From ESPN

    He joins a Seattle team that added power-hitting Kendrys Morales earlier in the week in a trade that sent left-hander Jason Vargas to the Los Angeles Angels. Former Yankees prospect Jesus Montero started 77 games at designated hitter last season for the Mariners and 55 behind the plate, so Ibanez's acquisition by the Mariners could make catcher John Jaso expendable. Jaso made 39 starts behind the plate and 44 at DH.


    Ibanez's acquisition by the Mariners could make catcher John Jaso expendable.

  4. #934
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    111
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Maybe that kind of idea. But I see Seager being a lot higher than 6-8.

    Ackley
    Seager
    Montero
    Morales
    Saunders
    Jaso/Smoak
    Wells/Ibanez
    Guti
    Ryan

    If it were a deal like Bay's, then ok. But guaranteeing him 2.75M and a roster spot? Jack ****ed up.
    You cry about everything.. Holy crap get some already... I don't know why everyone picks on me waaAaaaa.. Maybe cause youre all negative about anything and everything always

  5. #935
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    111
    vCash
    1500
    Lol kidding jej bad signing but what can we do

  6. #936
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    15,070
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo76 View Post
    You cry about everything.. Holy crap get some already... I don't know why everyone picks on me waaAaaaa.. Maybe cause youre all negative about anything and everything always
    Do I know you? Didnt think so, how about you dont talk?
    This was an awful move.
    Last edited by jej; 12-23-2012 at 12:49 AM.

  7. #937
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Port Orchard, Wa
    Posts
    10,553
    vCash
    1500
    He has every right to be mad. That was an awful move.

  8. #938
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,827
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo76 View Post
    Lol kidding jej bad signing but what can we do
    Lol this is great.

  9. #939
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    15,070
    vCash
    1500
    Word. And my problems on here havent been from being negative either, so that didnt make sense.

  10. #940
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    111
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Do I know you? Didnt think so, so shut the hell up. Thanks bro.

    This was an awful move.
    Do we know you?? Do we care or want to?? Thanks for being a whiney ***** lol..smile homegirl, you can have your opinion even though it's always negative.. Wondering are you really a mariner fan or just a crap talker? Just curious:cry::cry:

  11. #941
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    111
    vCash
    1500
    It was a bad move i just wanted to fire you up jej relax..

  12. #942
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    15,070
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo76 View Post
    Do we know you?? Do we care or want to?? Thanks for being a whiney ***** lol..smile homegirl, you can have your opinion even though it's always negative.. Wondering are you really a mariner fan or just a crap talker? Just curious:cry::cry:
    How am I always negative? I dont even see where you get that from. You have posted 81 times, so you probably arent around much. I am not negative at all usually. This was just an awful deal

    No you dont know me, but I am not baiting am I?

    I am a huge Mariner fan. Anyone with a brain can see that? Do i disagree with people here alot? Sure, but I am sure they all know how big of a fan I am.

  13. #943
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    111
    vCash
    1500
    I'm always here for many years i just read don't post much

  14. #944
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    111
    vCash
    1500
    Like i said just firing you up cause you're easy, like a crack whore. I wish we would do something bigger than ibanez!!

  15. #945
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    15,070
    vCash
    1500
    Did you just admit to baiting? Hmmm...

    Pretty sure most people would get "fired up" if you said that to them.

Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •