Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    vCash
    im going to say 80% swisher goes to TX.

hey felix how bout that extension?!

vCash
    5 years 125m for hamilton.

i woulda gone 130m with w/ incentivized option for 6th yr. doubt he coulda turned it down. now we really need to consider trading felix might be best option. sad day.

vCash
    ****ing angles! you have got to be kidding me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain City View Post
    5 years 125m for hamilton.

i woulda gone 130m with w/ incentivized option for 6th yr. doubt he coulda turned it down. now we really need to consider trading felix might be best option. sad day.
    LOL. No.

vCash
    5/75 for Swish. get it done

vCash
    You've got to be ****ing kidding me. Of everyone, the ****ing Angels get him. ****...

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I don't even see any reason to sign Swisher at this point. We have no chance of competing with the rest of the AL West.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    I don't even see any reason to sign Swisher at this point. We have no chance of competing with the rest of the AL West.
    Couldn't agree more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    id negotiate but wouldnt go higher than 50m, make sure TX doesnt get him for too cheap. i agree w/ ur point, swisher is a complement, not an impact player.

vCash
    im going to say 80% swisher goes to TX.

hey felix how bout that extension?!
    No because Felix probably won't sign an extension lol! He will probably want out considering our division is the AL East throwing money at everyone.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    if rumors are true...we have spent all this time negotiating with hamilton w/out offering a 5th year?

GMZ is a good drafter, good eye for trades and picking up waiver guys.... Absolutely SUCKS in free agency. nobody could convince me otherwise on that.
    We have the cheapest owners going to be the Royals or the Pirates why else do you think we keep getting fed this 7 year plan? LOL.

They treat us like we are dumb to talking about Smoak and how he is going to turn it around.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 12-13-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    No because Felix probably won't sign an extension lol! He will probably want out considering our division is the AL East throwing money at everyone.
    that was my point... his desire to sign an ext now is terrible, we'd have to show we are competitive first, which is pretty unlikely the way we measure up.

we are multi players away. i agree w/ the rest of the world at this point, it makes more sense to trade felix than keep him, it will always be easier to sign pitchers than hitters.... another tradeoff for not signing hamilton (or making a competitive move).

vCash
    id negotiate but wouldnt go higher than 50m, make sure TX doesnt get him for too cheap. i agree w/ ur point, swisher is a complement, not an impact player.
    Yup. It'd be a waste of money as far as I'm concerned.

Being a Mariners fan ****ing blows.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    We have the cheapest owners going to be the Royals or the Pirates why else do you think we keep getting fed this 7 year plan? LOL.

They treat us like we are dumb to talking about Smoak and how he is going to turn it around.
    get over it! we dont have close to the cheapest owners....

hitters dont want to come here, especially right now, we are forced to drastically overpay. there are alot of teams that are more competitive than us with a lesser payroll, that is not the owners' fault.

vCash
    Trade Felix. **** it. Get the best package of hitters you can.

Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast