Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Tyler get's a double double in this one.
    2 pts, 2 rebounds, 2 minutes... tripple double
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    We still can't sleep on this team we need to come in and crush them so the reserves can play the full 4th

vCash
    We are going to ****ing lose. I know it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    We still can't sleep on this team we need to come in and crush them so the reserves can play the full 4th
    yeah- I agree... between the last game and losing to orlando earlier this week, I think the guys need to learn not to screw around. try and get every win you can.

guys it looks like the only way bogut is going to come back is if we just start losing too many games, but then he might just figure why rush it if they arent winning- might as well get a high draft pick and come back next season. So I guess the best thing to do is win, but I dont know what is going to motivate bogut to come out on the floor now- there is absolutely no pressure on him now and it seems like when he is given a little bit of time- he milks it as much as possible. There is absolutely nothing pushing him to make a come back so im worried he might just retire while getting paid. I havent heard anything about him getting any better since that 7-10 day rest that was over 4 weeks ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    yeah- I agree... between the last game and losing to orlando earlier this week, I think the guys need to learn not to screw around. try and get every win you can.

guys it looks like the only way bogut is going to come back is if we just start losing too many games, but then he might just figure why rush it if they arent winning- might as well get a high draft pick and come back next season. So I guess the best thing to do is win, but I dont know what is going to motivate bogut to come out on the floor now- there is absolutely no pressure on him now and it seems like when he is given a little bit of time- he milks it as much as possible. There is absolutely nothing pushing him to make a come back so im worried he might just retire while getting paid. I havent heard anything about him getting any better since that 7-10 day rest that was over 4 weeks ago.
    They aren't going to tank this year unless everyone gets ****ing hurt. It would be a PR disaster and frankly, it wouldn't make sense with this draft class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    They aren't going to tank this year unless everyone gets ****ing hurt. It would be a PR disaster and frankly, it wouldn't make sense with this draft class.
    yeah- I just dont want to have to choose between the team going on a huge losing streak and bogut coming back. Im just trying to figure out what the team would have to do to get bogut to be willing to play through a little bit of pain to come help. I actually think if we could get bogut back even at 80-90% of what he once was- we would be as good or a little bit better than the clippers right away. If we get bogut at 100% of what he was, we are closer to memphis than we are to the clippers.

I just feel like if we keep doing well- bogut is going to keep milking it. so its either we do as well as possible with what we have or we get bogut back but likely because we are struggling.

vCash
    I feel like with Bogut, the ceiling with this team is the sixth seed, slightly better than the Nuggets. Maybe.

vCash
    we will win and by a very big margin

Currys home, Barnes is back around his college roots, and he should also have a chip on his shoulder regarding MKG...

les go

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    I feel like with Bogut, the ceiling with this team is the sixth seed, slightly better than the Nuggets. Maybe.
    see- id say with a healthy bogut we are a 6th seed or better right now. we might be slightly better than the nuggets with the team as is. 13-7 this season with our top scorers all shooting below their career averages, playing 3 rookies that are getting better every week, and a turnover situation that should get atleast a little bit better as the yr goes on.

vCash
    With Bogut were a 5th seed.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    yep- if they have a chance to lock themselves in the playoffs by having bogut out there- just do it. I know they just want to be extra cautious with the situation... but enoughs enough. its starting to feel like the erick dampier situation from 10-12 yrs ago

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    we will win and by a very big margin

Currys home, Barnes is back around his college roots, and he should also have a chip on his shoulder regarding MKG...

les go
    sig wager?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    were doing fine without bogut. bringing bogut back might jack up chemistry, ala melky cabrera and the giants when they sat him out.

we could use bogut, but if were winning without him, i dont see the need to rush him back. and as it stands, we are a 5th seed without him, so saying were a 5th seed with him back implies he doesnt make much of a difference

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    watching monta smash the nets

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    monta just flopped

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS