1. Jonathan Toews- Yes, it makes me look like a new fan, but Toews is just that fun to watch.
2. Denis Savard- Loved watching those spin-o-rama plays he'd have. His wife actually came in my line at work once. True story.
3. Eric Daze- I'm starting to show when I really got into the Hawks. Daze was a big player and very solid for his time.
4. Tony Amonte- This guy was the man, and IMO, one of the most underrated players from that time. 11 years of scoring 20+ goals, and getting over 40 a few times.
5. Jeremy Roenick. Didn't get to see him play for us really, but loved watching him play in general. I'll always remember him crying when we won the Cup