Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Could Bradley Beal be like Evan Turner

I've seen a lot of people already call Bradley Beal a bust. I remeber people saying the same thing about turner his rookie year. Do you think all he needs is time? I mean the guy is only 19.

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    Yeah, give him time. He's struggling but even Wall hasn't come into his own yet.

vCash
    Beal is solid, His shooting % is pretty bad now, but he is young and a little Raw, Wall coming back will help him, he is ganna be a nice player IMO.
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    I don't get the comparison. Are you saying Turner = bust? And all the talk about Beal with his game suggests he'll become a Turner (or bust? Even though they play different positions) I would think that there are worst comparisons for busts.
    And no... Give it time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    I don't get the comparison. Are you saying Turner = bust? And all the talk about Beal with his game suggests he'll become a Turner (or bust? Even though they play different positions) I would think that there are worst comparisons for busts.
    And no... Give it time.
    they play the same position. Turner is a big guard but "plays the 3" because the have a glutton of SG's in Philly.

OP isn't suggesting that Turner is a bust, he is suggesting that Turner just took some time to adhust to the NBA because Turner is having a nice statistical season now, finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    I mean, Turner isn't very good.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    they play the same position. Turner is a big guard but "plays the 3" because the have a glutton of SG's in Philly.

OP isn't suggesting that Turner is a bust, he is suggesting that Turner just took some time to adhust to the NBA because Turner is having a nice statistical season now, finally.
    He is? How so? He seems to be having an average statistical season.

vCash
    Eric/Ben Gordon.

vCash
    He leads all guards in rebounding, is shooting a very, very good % from 3, has better than a 2:1 assist/turnover ratio and plays great defense. Very above average if you ask me, or most others for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    This was just a weak draft

vCash
    It looks like Beal might be starting to get it a little bit more in the last few games (based on stats). His PER is up, his PPG is up, his FG% is still lacking but he has stayed around 33.3% from 3pt range.

I think he'll be a nice starter in this league.

vCash
    Well he got off to a horrendous start to the season (9, 7, and 4 through first 8 games), many in the Sixers forum were worried if he'd ever pull it together, but the past month he's really picked it up, especially scoring wise.

He magically found a jumper and is the Sixers best 3pt shooter statistically this season and he's had his midrange game firing on all cylinders.

18, 6, and 4 in his last 11 games (while leading the team is FGA 8 of those 11). He's being given a bigger role on offense as the clear #2 option next to Jrue and he's been playing far past my expectations at the beginning of the season.
    WE BUILDIN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I mean, Turner isn't very good.
    Yea, his "all around game" gives people the impression that he's really good for some reason. To his credit he has improved every season he's been in the league though and the season is still young.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    this rookie class has been a little dissapointing so far. i was expecting a lot out of them but not many have showed up so far

vCash
    Per 36 minutes, Beal looks to be about as good as Turner statistically already. You can argue that both are still on rookie contracts and deserve more time. Beal has played 16 games for the worst team in the league with perhaps the worst coach in the league. I expect him to be much better by year's end.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast