Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    http://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat...ounds-per-game

i dont know why this was so hard to find.
    then again, these are team rebounds, which include 'team rebounds' which are rebounds that nobody gets credit for. according to this, brooklyns rebounding has gone up without lopez in the past three games.

but when you look at the box score the cumulative individual rebounding has been down...? i dont know what to make of that.

vCash
    how is that even possible to be 7-1 and not get a single rebound in 23 minutes?? wtf

vCash
    I find it funny that a funny video/thread/off-court NBA moment has a thread, which has been turned into a Nets>Knicks>Celtics>Lakers>Kobe>LeBron>D-Rose thing
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Hell no, he (Durant) is too humble of a player and I only like humble players.
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    He lost with HCA, while having 5 time champion Derek Fisher coming off the bench!
    PWND!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stawka View Post
    I find it funny that a funny video/thread/off-court NBA moment has a thread, which has been turned into a Nets>Knicks>Celtics>Lakers>Kobe>LeBron>D-Rose thing
    but Kobe > Lakers (other than Kobe)

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Lopez and Wallace have missed a lot of games when they play together check the stats
    You are probably the worst poster on this entire site. Your bias shows in every single post you make. Why would you check those stats...you self admit they don't play every game.
    Save the kittens, ignore sbs' posts
    Red Sox hater since 10/2011

It is anyway, not anyways.

vCash
    how is DMF not perma banned yet?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    After not averaging anymore than 16 points OR 9 boards in any of the past 5 seasons, KG is becoming a bit overrated.
    Come playoff time he averaged 20-10 numbers...

vCash
    He is old and lazy now and doesnt have the drive to get boards anymore, only cares about money now. He knows this Celtic team doesnt have what it takes to win it all.
    ive been a PSD lurker for years. I read posts more than i actually post my own posts. I always hear people making fun of Do Me Favors. I had no idea what they were talking about and always that they were overreacting. I actually thought this comment was a joke until I scrolled down and saw you defending it.But this comment right here is complete bull-shiiit!! are you kidding me!?!?! i dont think there is anyone in the NBA that works harder and cares more about winning than Kevin Garnett. Wow. If you think that, then you clearly know nothing about Boston or the NBA. Get out.
    Last edited by CubsBullsBucs; 12-09-2012 at 04:31 AM.

vCash
    He is old and lazy now and doesnt have the drive to get boards anymore, only cares about money now. He knows this Celtic team doesnt have what it takes to win it all.
    He really is greedy tbh

He made over 300 million in his career yet still took a huge contract from Boston. Tim Duncan is better and took less money i think.

Also he moaned about the lack of players put around him at the Timberwolves but with the salary he was on....wasn't he earning $28 million a season.? how can a small market get other star players?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I you. KG will rebound come playoff time, and if Boston meets the Nets lol 5 games max in favor of Boston.
    We've beat them twice. It'll be close and if not it will be in Brooklyn's favor.

Nets '13-'14 Season: 44-38 (Last Season 49-33)
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    They COULD win but so can IND,NYK,CHI....
    Im picking the NETS to lose to IND in the first round in the 4/5 matchup
    Quote me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceCarter View Post
    We've beat them twice. It'll be close and if not it will be in Brooklyn's favor.
    Just like how the Knicks beat the Heat twice so any playoff series between the two will be in the Knicks favor? LOL.

Terrible logic, dude.

The playoffs are an entirely different atmosphere. Rondo and KG's game explode in the playoffs. People still underestimating the Celtics just like they do the Spurs.

Brooklyn may very well beat the Celtics in the playoffs but until we see how they play against a playoff Celtics team (which performs better, and I guarantee Doc would outcoach AJ) you have to give the favor to the C's. At least a non-biased person would.

BELIEVELAND 2014 WE PUSHIN

"George Hill is a better pg/player than Kyrie Irving"

-Spursfan1/WadeKobe/Jamiebcaller

vCash
    He probably blamed someone for it. He's a whiner. The anti Tim Duncan in every sense.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceCarter View Post
    Regular season means nothing to the Celtics.
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    I wasn't aware that rebounding only occurred on one end of the floor
    He meant his defense. Read the post before posting.

vCash
    He still played pretty good last night

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast