Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Lol cahoonas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    yes, they will get rebounds. hundreds of them over twenty or so games.

relative to other teams, they are not great. which is what you said. that's why they rank 20th out of 30 teams. if anything the Nets rebounding numbers have gotten better since the Lopez injury because Blatch has been dominant on the glass. as you should know, since you're the captain of the nets fan base.

relative to the rest of the league, they are not great. not bad either. simple as that.
    http://hoopdata.com/teamadvancedstats.aspx

Nets are 11th in rebounding and actually got worse since the Lopez injury... And same with team defense ... It drastically dropped since Lopez for injured.... He's not a good pnr defender but is a clear force around the rim
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post

Nets are 11th in rebounding and actually got worse since the Lopez injury... And same with team defense ... It drastically dropped since Lopez for injured.... He's not a good pnr defender but is a clear force around the rim
    11th in rebounding per game, 20th in totals. Like I said, not bad, but not great.

you're right about the team rebounding numbers going down since his injury (i was wrong). what I should have said is- Blatche has rebounded more per game since starting in Lopezs place- than Lopez does on the season. why the team rebounding has gone down on the whole without Lopez (despite the fact that his replacement has been better than he is on the glass) is something I can't explain. perhaps what you say is true- that his presence around the rim is beneficial to his teams overall rebounding, even if he isn't the one pulling them down himself.

good post.

vCash
    11th in rebounding per game, 20th in totals. Like I said, not bad, but not great.

you're right about the team rebounding numbers going down since his injury (i was wrong). what I should have said is- Blatche has rebounded more per game since starting in Lopezs place- than Lopez does on the season. why the team rebounding has gone down on the whole without Lopez (despite the fact that his replacement has been better than he is on the glass) is something I can't explain. perhaps what you say is true- that his presence around the rim is beneficial to his teams overall rebounding, even if he isn't the one pulling them down himself.

good post.
    Small sample size is why it has gone down. They have played good rebounding teams.

vCash
    Celtics dont crash the offensive glass, its a weakness but it does come with its advantages. Defensively however, the Celtics are still top notch.

I cant believe I just heard Lopez name called when discussing a player helping his team in the rebounding department.

vCash
    dang.

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    After not averaging anymore than 16 points OR 9 boards in any of the past 5 seasons, KG is becoming a bit overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    I personally feel the celtics are more overrated than kg
    [

vCash
    i am insulted by his comments on behalf of andrea bargnani

vCash
    Small sample size is why it has gone down. They have played good rebounding teams.

good post.
    correction- 11th in total rebound rate, not rebounds per game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post

that's rebounding rate, not rebounds per game. i thought you were posting the per game numbers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    After not averaging anymore than 16 points OR 9 boards in any of the past 5 seasons, KG is becoming a bit overrated.
    But his main contributions come on the other end of the floor so what are you getting at?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Celtics dont crash the offensive glass, its a weakness but it does come with its advantages. Defensively however, the Celtics are still top notch.

I cant believe I just heard Lopez name called when discussing a player helping his team in the rebounding department.
    i was entertaining the possibility just because I have no way of actually disproving it by the numbers.

...right? it is strange that the team boards have dropped off without him.

since he's been out they've played OKC, MIA, GS, and Orlando- with three out of the four in the top half of the league in total rebounds.

vCash
    http://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat...ounds-per-game

i dont know why this was so hard to find.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    But his main contributions come on the other end of the floor so what are you getting at?
    I wasn't aware that rebounding only occurred on one end of the floor

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast