Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Kevin Garnett's Postgame Reaction After Recording 0 Rebounds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcKUo...utu.be&t=1m25s

First time hes done that since Jan 21st 1997.

vCash
    lmao

vCash
    He is old and lazy now and doesnt have the drive to get boards anymore, only cares about money now. He knows this Celtic team doesnt have what it takes to win it all.

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    He is old and lazy now and doesnt have the drive to get boards anymore, only cares about money now. He knows this Celtic team doesnt have what it takes to win it all.
    Maybe Brook Lopez could give him some rebounding lessons

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamShaker View Post
    Maybe Brook Lopez could give him some rebounding lessons
    Nets are a great rebounding team the Celtics are the worst...but Nets wont help another team out.

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    Nets are a great rebounding team the Celtics are the worst...but Nets wont help another team out.
    The Nets are a great rebounding team?

They are 20th out of 30 teams in total rebounds.

They are below the league average in defensive rebounding percentage, and above the league average in offensive rebounding percentage.

the celtics have more defensive rebounds than the nets on the season, and have a higher defensive rebounding percentage.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../NBA_2013.html

the nets are a good basketball team, but those are the rebounding numbers.

EDIT: The Celtics have 25 less total rebounds on the season than the Nets. the nets are better on the offensive glass, boston better on the defensive glass.
    Last edited by Bruno; 12-09-2012 at 01:04 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    The Nets are a great rebounding team?

They are 20th out of 30 teams in total rebounds.

They are below the league average in defensive rebounding percentage, and above the league average in offensive rebounding percentage.

the celtics have more rebounds than the nets on the season, and have a higher defensive rebounding percentage.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../NBA_2013.html

the nets are a good basketball team, but those are the rebounding numbers.
    Lopez and Wallace have missed a lot of games when they play together check the stats

vCash
    ive been a PSD lurker for years. I read posts more than i actually post my own posts. I always hear people making fun of Do Me Favors. I had no idea what they were talking about and always that they were overreacting. I actually thought this comment was a joke until I scrolled down and saw you defending it.But this comment right here is complete bull-shiiit!! are you kidding me!?!?! i dont think there is anyone in the NBA that works harder and cares more about winning than Kevin Garnett. Wow. If you think that, then you clearly know nothing about Boston or the NBA. Get out.
    Last edited by CubsBullsBucs; 12-09-2012 at 05:31 AM.

vCash
    He really is greedy tbh

He made over 300 million in his career yet still took a huge contract from Boston. Tim Duncan is better and took less money i think.

Also he moaned about the lack of players put around him at the Timberwolves but with the salary he was on....wasn't he earning $28 million a season.? how can a small market get other star players?

vCash
    He is old and lazy now and doesnt have the drive to get boards anymore, only cares about money now.
    Rubbish.

He knows this Celtic team doesnt have what it takes to win it all.
    True.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    KG is so damn Funny.
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    KG will rebound come playoff time, DMFs trolling has been pretty bad of late.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    KG will rebound come playoff time, DMFs trolling has been pretty bad of late.
    gonna be tough when they play a top 3 team, but thank you I dont want to be a troll so if its bad trolling then I guess im doing my job of not trolling.

vCash
    gonna be tough when they play a top 3 team, but thank you I dont want to be a troll so if its bad trolling then I guess im doing my job of not trolling.
    I you. KG will rebound come playoff time, and if Boston meets the Nets lol 5 games max in favor of Boston.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I you. KG will rebound come playoff time, and if Boston meets the Nets lol 5 games max in favor of Boston.
    We've beat them twice. It'll be close and if not it will be in Brooklyn's favor.

Nets '13-'14 Season: 44-38 (Last Season 49-33)
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    They COULD win but so can IND,NYK,CHI....
    Im picking the NETS to lose to IND in the first round in the 4/5 matchup
    Quote me

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast