Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    Regardless: The Thread is asking if David Lee is an all-star. Tell me which of these players has he proven to be better than:

Love
    Griffin
    Zbo
    Duncan
    Al Jeff/Paul Milsap
    LMA
    Dirk (I don't kno when he's scheduled to comeback however)
    Ryan Anderson
    Duncan
    Gasol.

His chances are EXTREMELY low.
    I would say he will probably get in over Ryan Anderson and Dirk (if he misses over half the year) assuming he doesnt win the fan voting. He's been better than Millsap too but the rest is questionable. There will be injuries and a few players that wont play too so its possible but unlikely.

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sf-fanatic View Post
    Then you are just speaking common sense?

No one argued Duncan was a better player than Lee?
    I thought this thread was about Lee and if he was an all star? I have nothing against Lee. I'm just posting info about players that are performing better (strictly PER) than Lee thus far. I didn't post Duncan because i thought it wasn't important since other players were performing at a greater level. Honestly, I would love to see all new faces representing both East and West. If you feel Lee should represent please explain why.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    I thought this thread was about Lee and if he was an all star? I have nothing against Lee. I'm just posting info about players that are performing better (strictly PER) than Lee thus far. I didn't post Duncan because i thought it wasn't important since other players were performing at a greater level. Honestly, I would love to see all new faces representing both East and West. If you feel Lee should represent please explain why.
    I didnt think Lee should represent. I think he has a chance too but the odds are against him. The west is deep in 4/5s.

I was just pointing out the flawed logic in using PER to determine the better player.

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    I didnt think Lee should represent. I think he has a chance too but the odds are against him. The west is deep in 4/5s.

I was just pointing out the flawed logic in using PER to determine the better player.
    What is it?

vCash
    Kevin Love, Blake Griffin, Serge Ibaka, Paul Millsap, Kenneth Faried, Lamarcus Aldridge, Zach Randolph. He got some competition

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    because PER is a great way to determine how a player is performing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SugeKnight View Post
    because PER is a great way to determine how a player is performing
    So you're saying you don't believe in PER? Either way sell me on Lee.

vCash
    huh? lee impacts the game more than splitter...

since when did a backup center have more impact than a starting pf?
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    More minutes, means you impact the outcome more. Lee is averaging 37 minutes a game, work horses are inherently more valuable at the start.

If two players are giving similar production, the one with more minutes is doing better.
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahH View Post
    I dont think ANYONE can ACTUALLY say Splitter is playing better ball than David Lee.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    David Lee has been playing at an All-Star level since he was in NY.

But this is how the league goes. You play for a small market, nobody cares. You play for NY, you make the all-star team. One need look no further than Lee as an example. He's played better with the GSW than he did in NY, yet in NY he makes an All-Star team and in GS nobody notices him.

If Melo was on GS instead of NY people wouldnt be going off about him.

Same thing with Chandler. He makes the Mavs and NBA championship team with his defence and Diwght wins DPOY, Chandler shows up in NY and they remain a first-round-exit team and he wins DPOY? Hmm...

Lee is an all-star, even if he isn't playing in LA or NY.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    but griffin dunks the ball better
    lol, sadly this is what will define it too. Griffin gets the fan vote, Love gets the coaches vote, Lee gets left out. Sad but true. Casual fans don't know squat.

vCash
    I'd actually argue that Lee has been our 3rd best player this year, will be our 4th or 5th best by seasons end, and is being outplayed by his backup Carl Landry. Landry's the 6th man of the year along with Jamal Crawford imo.

I love Lee, but the guy is so atrocious defensively that he basically gives up all the offensive production he generates. Which is a lot.

No he should not be an all star and for a dubs fan to say he's been our best player seriously confuses me. Steph Curry is not quite firing on all cylinders yet, but he's the driving force of the teams run along with the bench production lead by Carl Landry. Warriors are strong though, so glad they aren't dipping below .500 and have no reason not to let Bogut get all the extended rest he needs.

vCash
    Now that his team is finally winning he definitely should make the allstar team. He deserves it over dwight howard

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    He's having a good year, but not All-Star worthy.

Forwards (and centers) more deserving: Durant, Duncan, Anderson, Jefferson, Howard, Randolph, Marc Gasol, Griffin, LMA, Love (?)....maybe some others. There's just too much competition.

vCash
    Lee was a tough, gritty defender before D'antoni helped turn him into an offensive machine.

He just never played defense after that.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast