Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

are the cavs bound to be a lottery team again.

with kyrie irving missing some time and important games. and a very young inexperience team are the cavs heading to the lottery again in 2013. with the current record of 4-17 its very hard to seem them entering the playoffs and winning more than 25 games. and if they end up getting the # 2 pick who do you think they should draft. NERLENS NOEL or somebody else? and why

vCash
    Im pretty sure they are lottery bound lol.

vCash
    They would have to go something like 40-21 from here on out to not end up in the lottery, i think it's a safe bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Obviously

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    and the sky is blue
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Great news for them... Now all they have to not do is F'up on the pick.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Wasn't this expected? I mean, even with Kyrie healthy this team wasn't a playoff team yet. Couple more lottery picks, perhaps.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    i think if they draft solid they can have a little squad for next year with kyrie irving waiters, alonzo gee tristan thompson , plus cody zeller who i personally think they should draft

vCash
    I mean, you hate to say it but it's probably for the best that they waste the season and end up with another high pick. Maybe do what Pops did in '97 telling The Admiral to take his sweet ***** time coming back from the injury (and then when he was ready w/25 games left Pops told him "na, you go rest up for next year" lol) to get a shot at the top pick and then firing Bob Hill when he did so he could take over as coach LOL.

But no, there isn't a Duncan in this draft and Kyrie needs to get back on the floor to continue his development.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Bulls wont make the playoffs you can write it down.
    I've talked to some Nets and they told me they are saving their energy for the playoffs and people talking down on them are going to be suprised. One player told me "this was our plan all along"
    DMF on May 4th 2013:

vCash
    Maybe they can tank next year too? The 2014 draft is supposed to be the deepest since 2003.

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Daaaarryyl View Post
    I mean, you hate to say it but it's probably for the best that they waste the season and end up with another high pick. Maybe do what Pops did in '97 telling The Admiral to take his sweet ***** time coming back from the injury (and then when he was ready w/25 games left Pops told him "na, you go rest up for next year" lol) to get a shot at the top pick and then firing Bob Hill when he did so he could take over as coach LOL.

But no, there isn't a Duncan in this draft and Kyrie needs to get back on the floor to continue his development.
    who do you think the cavs should draft?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyv7 View Post
    who do you think the cavs should draft?
    Oh, there's plenty of time still to get a look at how players fare in the NCAA tournament as well as other games and I only know what I read about the European players.

I really haven't looked into this upcoming class yet. I've followed drafts for years and had a blog covering the '02 draft and all I'll say is don't believe too much into "high risers" or "late fallers" (IE guys considered late 1sts by many that all of a sudden are the talk of the league the last week or kids considered top 3-5 talents that get dogged that last week.)

The only kid I remember getting justifiably dogged the last week was Beasley in '08. I laughed when I heard so many people coming out saying he was a highly risky player. They were right. But more often then not I ignore the last minute stuff (other than curious as to what teams are planning on doing).

Shawn Marion, Amare Stoudemire, Michael Finley and Paul Pierce where considered top 5 picks in their class until the final week or two when all of a sudden people were "down" on them. On the other side of this was Darko Milicic who gained so much hype the last few weeks with the Dirk comps that he not only ended up in the top 10 but ended up taken 2nd overall ahead of Melo, Wade and Bosh!!!

I also have an affinity for Tar Heels and would always take a flyer on a player from their program.
    Last edited by Daaaarryyl; 12-11-2012 at 02:14 AM.
    I've talked to some Nets and they told me they are saving their energy for the playoffs and people talking down on them are going to be suprised. One player told me "this was our plan all along"
    DMF on May 4th 2013:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    Maybe they can tank next year too? The 2014 draft is supposed to be the deepest since 2003.
    Is that right? I haven't checked out this upcoming class yet but early reports are that it is pretty weak.
    DMF on May 4th 2013:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Daaaarryyl View Post
    Is that right? I haven't checked out this upcoming class yet but early reports are that it is pretty weak.
    yea this class is weak but hes right about 2014... studsssssss
    [