Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    Can someone explain what Jackson's tweet means? I'm getting too old for this hip lingo.
    Let me break it down to you:

----------
    What Jackson says -
    Somebody tell serg Abaka. He aint bout dis life. Next time he run up on me im goin in his mouth. That's a promise. He doin 2 much.

---------
    English -

Dear NBA fans,

I, Stephen Jackson, San Antonio Spurs forward, would greatly appreciate your help in a matter. I would like you to help me inform, Mr. Serge Ibaka, Oklahoma City Thunder forward, that I do not appreciate his facade of a tough guy. Yes, he was raised in the Congo, but he never witnessed battle or the war torn country, as he was sheltered by his parents, admittedly. His actions in this previous Friday night game, versus the Los Angeles Lakers, in an altercation with my former teammate, Ron Artest, now Metta World Peace, does not fool my eyes. If he were to ever try to replicate said actions and this charade, in a contest versus my team, the Spurs, I would be forced to put this wannabe hooligan in his place. He is not a thug, he is not a fighter, and I do not appreciate his affront to the honor of all real thugs and fighters of this world. Please help me get this message to him, I beg of you.

Sincerely,
    Stephen Jackson

vCash
    @DarnellMayberry
    Stephen Jackson has been fined $25,000 by the NBA for his comments about Serge Ibaka
    Saw that coming.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    @dailythunder
    Spurs GM RC Buford: "[a]bsolutely unacceptable, can not be tolerated and do not reflect the standards held by the San Antonio Spurs."

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Makes no sense. I seen an interview where Jackson said him and Artest werent close anymore.. He also said that after the palace scrap that Artest asked Jackson if they were going to be in trouble LOLOL
    " Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6....."

vCash
    Stak 5!!!!

vCash

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Lmao, what an idiot.

vCash
    Stax Cash Jackson, niggin on *****es, watch nothing happen when they play.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123