Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
Can someone explain what Jackson's tweet means? I'm getting too old for this hip lingo.
Let me break it down to you:

----------
What Jackson says -
Somebody tell serg Abaka. He aint bout dis life. Next time he run up on me im goin in his mouth. That's a promise. He doin 2 much.

---------
English -

Dear NBA fans,

I, Stephen Jackson, San Antonio Spurs forward, would greatly appreciate your help in a matter. I would like you to help me inform, Mr. Serge Ibaka, Oklahoma City Thunder forward, that I do not appreciate his facade of a tough guy. Yes, he was raised in the Congo, but he never witnessed battle or the war torn country, as he was sheltered by his parents, admittedly. His actions in this previous Friday night game, versus the Los Angeles Lakers, in an altercation with my former teammate, Ron Artest, now Metta World Peace, does not fool my eyes. If he were to ever try to replicate said actions and this charade, in a contest versus my team, the Spurs, I would be forced to put this wannabe hooligan in his place. He is not a thug, he is not a fighter, and I do not appreciate his affront to the honor of all real thugs and fighters of this world. Please help me get this message to him, I beg of you.

Sincerely,
Stephen Jackson