Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Johnny Manziel wins Heisman

Well deserved!

vCash
    They need to knock it off with that "purely defensive player" crap. Just another way to praise Te'o some more...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    They need to knock it off with that "purely defensive player" crap. Just another way to praise Te'o some more...
    But...... he is......... purely a defensive player.
    Don't let this face fool you...

vCash
    Mike Rozier's suit also deserved its own thread.

vCash
    u jelly?

vCash
    they need to knock off caling him what he is?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Charles Woodson was the last defensive player to win the Heisman. But he had 2 receiving TD's, 1 rushing and I think he ran back a punt that year. The purely defensive player tag means just that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    u jelly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    they need to knock off caling him what he is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry34 View Post
    Charles Woodson was the last defensive player to win the Heisman. But he had 2 receiving TD's, 1 rushing and I think he ran back a punt that year. The purely defensive player tag means just that.
    Manziel was the first freshman to ever win the award and literally no one even mentioned it. Well, at least before the broadcast of it because I didn't watch the ceremony. Why? Because there was a defensive player from Notre Dame in it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Manziel was the first freshman to ever win the award and literally no one even mentioned it. Well, at least before the broadcast of it because I didn't watch the ceremony. Why? Because there was a defensive player from Notre Dame in it.
    or maybe because he was essentially running unopposed since no one wants to vote for the defensive player. qb's win all the time, pure defensive players are hardly ever even in the running
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Really? Cuz everytime I heard ANYONE talk about the heisman is was that history would be made whether it be a frosh or a defensive player winning one.

Rarely was one ever spoken about without the other.

vCash
    He decides to enter the NFL Draft because all Sofmore's/Juniors should have a chance to enter the NFL Draft.