Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by albertajaysfan View Post
    Hmmmm how do I explain this.

The future is an idea and that is all it ever will be. It does not exist plain and simple. Just as the past is a memory and does not exist. Seers have been teaching this basic idea for thousands of years, yes I said thousands.

The idea you speak of in the knowing more then "just now" has also been expounded upon by these same seers. It is often referred to as expanding the now in modern times. There are no words that do it justice thus the reason it cannot be read about or learnt but rather only experienced.

As a human race we are not Now or present. We are generally far more focused on our personal future. But I am going to stop now because this is completely off topic for this thread.
    I didn't realize I clicked on a forum for existentialism!! lol Here I was thinking I was talking about the Raptors and their play...hows that for being in the now! haha
    Last edited by Rapsfanforlife; 12-10-2012 at 01:10 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Now and present are the same thing lol. People like me think of the future, we care less for now because their is next to no hope for todays society and people, politicians are for the "now and present" issues.
    Now and present won't matter with the situation concerning the team. Colangelo thought of the future but fast tracked the rebuild resulting to the regression of the franchise. First, we all know why he signed Fields. Second, he overpayed Derozan and didn't even wait for the season to finish, so now he is stuck with a lengthy contract to pay a mediocre shooting guard. Third, because of his unconditional hope that Bargs will live up to his own expectations(when he took him no.1), he is until now on denial and refused to let go of him.

The future is bleak and we as fans wanted to change this predicament but can't do anything about it. Ownership has to make a stand to deal with the now and present to better what is ahead for this team.

vCash
    Sell the team send em to Seattle..... I dunno and don't care, Blue Jays are dope though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by albertajaysfan View Post
    Hmmmm how do I explain this.

The future is an idea and that is all it ever will be. It does not exist plain and simple. Just as the past is a memory and does not exist. Seers have been teaching this basic idea for thousands of years, yes I said thousands.

The idea you speak of in the knowing more then "just now" has also been expounded upon by these same seers. It is often referred to as expanding the now in m
    You cannot say the future is a idea, idea's are figurative imaginative consciousness of our thoughts and even if you're right what makes a idea conjure with our selves and what makes it form or what is it made of? These are the questions we (Human race) need to answer to become a worthy entity. Too bad you're calling it quits on this subject, it's rare to talk about this without someone that cannot admit they don't understand what im talking about and they end up debating with me over nothing they know and their tongue sweats with ignorance
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    With barg's injury, his trade value is even less than before, maybe we can trade him for a bag of primo pasta. BC's reluctance to address his flawed #1 pick this season will determine whether BC gets an extension. What happened to being accountable?

vCash
    No you play embarrassing colangelo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kidfury View Post
    With barg's injury, his trade value is even less than before, maybe we can trade him for a bag of primo pasta. BC's reluctance to address his flawed #1 pick this season will determine whether BC gets an extension. What happened to being accountable?
    What do you mean? It's already been reported that he offered Bargnani in a trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    What do you mean? It's already been reported that he offered Bargnani in a trade.
    i've heard this as well... do you have a link cause i think i missed reading it?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    I'm on my phone so I don't have a link ATM. But it's the Gasol trade rumour that was rejected by the Lakers. Practically everyone said that it was Gasol (and pieces) for Bargnani, Kleiza and Calderon. But they rejected because they needed Nash.

vCash
    How do I get the lines around that quote for my signature?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Game Son View Post
    Sell the team send em to Seattle..... I dunno and don't care, Blue Jays are dope though.
    how bout no

vCash
    how bout

1 firing colangelo.

2 trading everyone but the Lithuanian for PICKS ( that includes lowry, demar, bargnani).

3 start from 0 doing WISE draft picks

vCash
    btw gasol makes no sense.

He is not going to get the team into playoffs by himself.

He is 32 so he is not a solution for the future.

Makes no sense at all, and even less if Jose is traded the other way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    how bout

1 firing colangelo.

2 trading everyone but the Lithuanian for PICKS ( that includes lowry, demar, bargnani).

3 start from 0 doing WISE draft picks
    1. Yes
    2. Except Lowry/Val/Ed and Ross. Trade for draft picks. Amir/ Demar/Calderon and Bargs can net us first rounders. Even if they are low first rounders, the new GM can easily move up if we have 2 or 3 first rounders from any of the contenders we are trading for the named players.
    3. Yes

I think with the 4-18 record, its already too late to plug holes. Getting rid of the man in charge then dumping of all the lengthy contracts and start a more prudent rebuild with the picks is the best route to take.
    Last edited by Raps Insider 12; 12-11-2012 at 01:53 PM.

vCash
    I'm going to be a broken record...but this is not a GM issue - BC or otherwise. He has assembled a team of talent that should be playing at a much higher level than we are currently seeing. I personally don't think that this is a GM issue - this is a coaching issue and at the very least it is a talent issue...but certainly not a GM issue.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast