Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37

Thread: rebound rate

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,611
    vCash
    1500

    rebound rate

    The sixers dont have a single player in the top 50 (i didnt look past that) in the nba for rebound rate....

    Ugh.....


    gotta pay the troll toll

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,678
    vCash
    1500
    Our big men are horrendous. Thad is the only effective "big" we have. We have to be historically bad from the center position.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    8,028
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    The sixers dont have a single player in the top 50 (i didnt look past that) in the nba for rebound rate....

    Ugh.....
    that's pretty unbelievable, and really depressing.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,611
    vCash
    1500

    rebound rate

    Spencer hawes comes in at number 62


    gotta pay the troll toll

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,611
    vCash
    1500

    rebound rate

    Followed by kwame brown whos tied with brandon bass at number 107


    gotta pay the troll toll

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,611
    vCash
    1500

    rebound rate

    Thad, lavoy, turner, and wright all come in between 110-120


    gotta pay the troll toll

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,611
    vCash
    1500

    rebound rate

    We are a little bit better with defensive reb rate. Hawes comes in at 39 with ET tied with josh smith at 47


    gotta pay the troll toll

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,583
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Our big men are horrendous. Thad is the only effective "big" we have. We have to be historically bad from the center position.
    The worst mistake in Sixer history is when they traded their rights to Brad Daugherty for John "hot rod" WIlliams. Or was it Jeff Ruland? I forget exactly.

    But they lost the rights to Daugherty, who would have been a beast next to Barkley......and I think they still had the Doc at that point, too.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,611
    vCash
    1500

    rebound rate

    Pretty sure bigger mistakes were made, via the draft free agency, and other mis-managed trades.

    But that trade is a bit before my time, so who am i to say?


    gotta pay the troll toll

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,618
    vCash
    1500
    ET's not pulling them down the way we need him to...especially lately. Don't give me that "he's a guard!" BS... He can rebound, and so he should.

    Lately he's more interested in shooting too much.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,611
    vCash
    1500

    rebound rate

    ^ ure obsessed with evan turner

    Please dont respond unless its relevent to the sixers horrific rebounding.

    Evan turners rebounding isnt a huge issue.... The bigs need to do THEIR job which is protect the paint, box out, and grab defensive boards.... Seriously, hawes, kwame, and lavoy all need to do better in all 3 areas in a big way.... Its not like any of them have more responsibilities on the floor.
    Last edited by BChydro86; 12-09-2012 at 12:50 PM.


    gotta pay the troll toll

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    ^ ure obsessed with evan turner

    Please dont respond unless its relevent to the sixers horrific rebounding.

    Evan turners rebounding isnt a huge issue.... The bigs need to do THEIR job which is protect the paint, box out, and grab defensive boards.... Seriously, hawes, kwame, and lavoy all need to do better in all 3 areas in a big way.... Its not like any of them have more responsibilities on the floor.
    Two previous posts mentioned ET...and so shall I.

    Yes, I get that our bigs "need to do more". But Evan is CAPABLE of grabbing more; he's shown he can. And so he needs to contribute in this area.

    Kwame doesn't play enough, Hawes sucks and school is out on Lavoy.

    If you can contribute to areas we need...do so.

    Thank you.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,611
    vCash
    1500

    rebound rate

    Well, turners defensive rebound rate is pretty good for a guard. Would u rather he box out and crash the offensive glass or get back on defense?

    Turner is not responsible for our poor rebounding and interior play.... Hawes, lavoy, and kwame need to do the few things required of them.


    gotta pay the troll toll

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Well, turners defensive rebound rate is pretty good for a guard. Would u rather he box out and crash the offensive glass or get back on defense?

    Turner is not responsible for our poor rebounding and interior play.... Hawes, lavoy, and kwame need to do the few things required of them.
    Lately his rate isn't as good as it once was.

    Never said he was responsible. Just that he could do more; which he can.

    It's a compliment, silly goose.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    19,611
    vCash
    1500

    rebound rate

    Are u even capable of talking about this team without insulting ET in some backhanded way?

    Try, just try to discuss the rebounding issue without mentioning his name.

    Think we could trade for a jordan hill type? Hes in the top 10 for reb rate


    gotta pay the troll toll

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •