Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Firebc.com

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    yup. the day he is fired will be the happiest day i've had as a raptors fan since game 7.
    So I guess you weren't very happy when they won the Atlantic Division championship?

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lajoie View Post
    So I guess you weren't very happy when they won the Atlantic Division championship?
    no no, that was a nice three months for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    really? Holding a sign up at the game is okay but providing a list of contacts for people who want to voice their displeasure to the appropriate people is no good? personally i think holding up a sign at the game sounds much worse.
    People are going to talk on the Internet regardless there's no need to make a Site. Anyway why were fans so excited about a team that was supposed to fight for a low playoff seed. This is what we complain about every year. Having a team that's not good enough to make the playoffs but not bad enough to get a good pick. We intentionally assembled a team with the extremely high possibility of doing this again. So isn't being last better? If they're going to fail they might as well fail like this. Tank nation. Just hopefully it's a top 3 pick.

vCash
    i get what you are saying, i do. but this gives fans a voice. as long as people are respectful in how they contact the higher ups then i don't take issue with it. would you feel better if the website was retitled to something like "pleaseinstallanewgeneralmanagerofthetorontoraptor spleaseandthanks.com"?
    LOL. That's actually funny. Nice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jets33 View Post
    People are going to talk on the Internet regardless there's no need to make a Site. Anyway why were fans so excited about a team that was supposed to fight for a low playoff seed. This is what we complain about every year. Having a team that's not good enough to make the playoffs but not bad enough to get a good pick. We intentionally assembled a team with the extremely high possibility of doing this again. So isn't being last better? If they're going to fail they might as well fail like this. Tank nation. Just hopefully it's a top 3 pick.
    i absolutely agree people are going to talk on the internet.

but if you actually checked out the site you know it was a collection of emails of higher ups one can contact to politely voice one's displeasure. perhaps the name of the site is a little off-putting to some but connecting people who are thoroughly unsatisfied with the product with people who can actually do something about it, in my opinion, is not a big deal at all.
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 12-09-2012 at 09:49 PM.

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    and before anyone asks, yes i am a web developer and NO that's not my site. if it was my site there would be video. LOL.

vCash
    i absolutely agree people are going to talk on the internet.

but if you actually checked out the site you know it was a collection of emails of higher ups to contact to politely voice one's displeasure. perhaps the name of the site is a little off-putting to some but connecting people who are thoroughly unsatisfied with the product with people who can actually do something about it, in my opinion, is not a big deal at all.
    After looking at it I'm kind of coming around. Still wouldn't do it myself. But still in his defence. He's been dealt a ****** hand. Not saying he played it the best but guy didn't have any luck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jets33 View Post
    After looking at it I'm kind of coming around. Still wouldn't do it myself. But still in his defence. He's been dealt a ****** hand. Not saying he played it the best but guy didn't have any luck.
    i think the mocking nature of the site makes it lose any credibility that it might have had but it provides contacts and even says at the bottom please be respectful if you contact these people. probably just one really frustrated fan. i can relate.

vCash
    Side note. Did anyone see that Chris Wilcox got fined $25000 for giving the finger to the kiss cam! How funny is that?

vCash
    I just saw the site.

Kinda sad someone would go out of their way to make the site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I just saw the site.

its actually kinda funny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I just saw the site.

obviously they reallllly want him gone. they probably don't like losing

vCash
    So what in the grand scheme of things its just a game.
    A humans life is more important than that. It's not like the guys a bum who doesn't care about this franchise.

Now I hope BC stays just so these guys get laughed on. Does no one have a heart nowadays??

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    So what in the grand scheme of things its just a game.
    A humans life is more important than that. It's not like the guys a bum who doesn't care about this franchise.

Now I hope BC stays just so these guys get laughed on. Does no one have a heart nowadays??
    this is a business. its not like we're asking for his head. only metaphorically.

he just ran out of time to do anything productive with the players on this team. maybe the new GM will do something better. all we know is that BC has assembled weak *** teams the last few years and it doesn't look like it will get better. 4 wins with a quarter of the season gone. we are one of the worst teams in the league. this is the epiphany of the Raptors season so far and the tenure of BC.

vCash
    obviously they reallllly want him gone. they probably don't like losing
    Then maybe instead of making a site, you should complain about it in a better way.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast