Thread: Firebc.com

vCash

Firebc.com

this is absolutely epic.

came across it in another board.

spread the movement ...

this is also BC's comment to the season so far

Mike Ganter ‏@Mike_Ganter
    “I don’t believe this is a talent issue. I think it’s a lack of focus, attention to detail ..." - Colangelo on Raps woes.

get this mother ****ing clown and all of his entourage out of here before we are even further into the ground, and become an even bigger joke to the NBA then we already are.

vCash
    OK...so a team starting a shooting guard that can't shoot (long range) or defend, a small forward that's been a bench player for years, hasn't shot >40% from the field since 2009, and was just signed by the team days ago, a power forward that doesn't rebound and shoots <40% from the field, and a rookie centre that isn't ready to defend NBA centres...doesn't have a talent issue? Right then...

I'm fully on board with this movement. The Raptors haven't gotten any better since he took over, they've gone through 72 players, 3 coaches, and far too many losses. There is a common denominator here.

vCash
    BC is a ****ing piece of ****.

vCash
    yup. the day he is fired will be the happiest day i've had as a raptors fan since game 7.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    the 2 most overrated GMs in their respective sports reside right here in toronto. we definitely do deserve better.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Lmfao!! "12:01am -- AWARD KAPONO MUTLIYEAR DEAL"

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    The website isn't a bad idea. The organization has to make a decision on BC by the middle of January at the latest. It's time to move on from him.

vCash
    "Not a talent issue" So what he's saying is "Blame Casey and the players, not me"

Fire this ****ing pansy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    OK...so a team starting a shooting guard that can't shoot (long range) or defend, a small forward that's been a bench player for years, hasn't shot >40% from the field since 2009, and was just signed by the team days ago, a power forward that doesn't rebound and shoots <40% from the field, and a rookie centre that isn't ready to defend NBA centres...doesn't have a talent issue? Right then...

I'm fully on board with this movement. The Raptors haven't gotten any better since he took over, they've gone through 72 players, 3 coaches, and far too many losses. There is a common denominator here.
    I like your truthful intro.

vCash
    Maybe a petition on change.org would be a better way than just having individuals email people. Just a thought. If there were a petition, I would sign it, but I can't be bothered to email all those people.

vCash
    Lots of talk already about the teams struggles (BC included). No reason to leave this up.

vCash
    Thread will be opened back up but please keep conversation on topic as this thread has the potential to get out of hand quickly. Thank you for understanding.

vCash
    Just a not on that site. The email address for Larry is incorrect, I tried already

vCash
    I doubt he will be fired, if anything just not resigned, and you all know Stefanski will replace him...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spreadeagle View Post
    I doubt he will be fired, if anything just not resigned, and you all know Stefanski will replace him...
    Raptors count-up to 36 wins: 34 - 48 || #TankForWiggins
    http://blogasvalanciunas.tumblr.com
    Hey Cashman, fire Girardi and then yourself!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast