Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA RO View Post
    Update: On signing Ryu trusted insider tells me "It's getting there. Boras taking it all the way to the 2:00 deadline."
    Good news but man boras is gonna try to screw us big time.. :/

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 310Casper View Post
    Man, if we get Ryu our rotation is gonna be STACKED!

Management saw the light 2nd half of last season, all that offensive firepower means nothing if our pitching is just 'good' and not great.
    Yes I totally agree. The rotation is going to be filthy. With Ryu if it happens, there wont be one pitcher on our club that cant dominate a game on any given night. When our number 2 pitcher last year goes to being the 4 or 5 pitcher this season, you know it was a good offseason. lmao!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Of course he is but with Greinke signing, we have much better leverage now since we can just go out and sign Sanchez/Lohse if Boras tries to play ******** games. We have options now. The Greinke signing was huge for these negotiations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Of course he is but with Greinke signing, we have much better leverage now since we can just go out and sign Sanchez/Lohse if Boras tries to play ******** games. We have options now. The Greinke signing was huge for these negotiations.
    Lohse is a Boras client too.
    The Runnin' Rebels are back!!!!

UNLV Class of '14

LA Kings: 27-16-5 (4-2, 4-3, 1-4)
    LA Clippers: 56-26 (2-4)
    UNLV Runnin' Rebels:
    LA Dodgers: 33-42

vCash
    Honestly Capuano might be better than Ryu. I hope we dont give up too much cash to get him. He is only 25 though so i guess he's a better long term option.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Good point. Man I didn't even think of that to be honest. Haha

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    I'm glad Ned is strengthing the rotation, but it wasn't pitching that let us down during the stretch run, it was our offensive firepower. Hopefully McGwire can fix that.

vCash
    I don't want this kid. We need to change focus and get Anibal Sanchez! Ryu is not proven.

vCash
    I read in the WM/ZG thread that this is both "close" and "not likely". Anyone know where this stand? This thread should probably get going now. What would guys be comfortable signing him for? I'd love to see 4/40, but I can see 3/45 being the likely price tag. Not sure either side will comfortable with a lot of years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerfan87 View Post
    I don't want this kid. We need to change focus and get Anibal Sanchez! Ryu is not proven.
    If Ryu can give you a 3.75 ERA and a 48-51 record for the next year for 6-8 years he would give us exactly what Sanchez has done. Sanchez is the biggest fraud on the free agent market. Don't be fooled. He is Chad Billingsley without the great run during last summer.

vCash
    Honestly Billingsley > Sanchez

Well that's including my bias
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Dodgers might trade Ryu after signing him? Cubs might be interested? How bout Castro for Ryu and Gordon? O that would be tempting...

vCash
    Dodgers might trade Ryu after signing him? Cubs might be interested? How bout Castro for Ryu and Gordon? O that would be tempting...
    Yet not realistic IMO.. Obviously that'd be a great trade for us
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Average Joe Arrigo ‏@joearrigo

Talks between the #Dodgers & Ryu's rep (Boras) are "not sounding promising." LAD want a 6yr deal, Ryu wants a shorter deal to hit FA sooner

vCash
    @Buster_ESPN #Dodgers and Ryu have verbal agreement. Ryu to take a physical in L.A. on Tuesday, press conference scheduled for Wednesday.
    2:21pm - 9 Dec 12

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast