1 4.76%
  • GM's

4 19.05%
Page 215 of 262 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 3930

Thread: Trash Can

vCash
    My 19 for someones 17 and cap space. Let me know

Edit: Lets be clear here again. "My 19th" means im looking to move up, not trade down.
    Last edited by Nomar; 12-16-2012 at 05:56 PM.

vCash
    AL East:

Vegas – Not sold on Lynn just yet but with Beckett and Harang going after him, it’s good insurance. I really like the line-up, especially if Rizzo and Machado can do what they are expected, but they might be a tad too young still. Don’t know about the defense, looks suspect. Love the back end of the bullpen.

Salem – Rotation looks nice. If Kennedy can revert to 2011, it has 2 aces up there. Lineup looks very powerful, even though after Kubel there’s nothing really special. Can Jay Bruce handle LF? We shall see, aside from that Carter and Rutledge are butchers. The rest is fine. I like the start of your pen.

Vermont – Decent rotation. I wonder how Wandy does in Yankee Stadium. I do not like Ellsbury hitting third, or Yadier hitting 2nd. I would do Ellis-Ells-Miggy-Yadi. After that you don’t have much. You don’t have defensive stats, but I think a lot of those guys are avg/below avg defenders except for the sexiness that is Yadier Molina and probably Ellsbury. I like Frieri, however, he’s a flyball reliever and that doesn’t bode well in Yankee Stadium. You need to strengthen that bullpen.

Compton – I like the rotation you have CC and Buehrle who are work horses. Marcum who is good and Lewis who I despise haha. I am a bit torn about the line up. For some reason I don’t like Harper hitting 3rd, I see him as a #2 batter at the moment. I like Freese when healthy. Reynolds is HR or K. Defense looks good. Bullpen looks good

Rankings:

Vegas

Compton
    Salem
    Vermont

I think with some minor adjustments via trade Vermont and Salem can move all the way to the top or at least get closer to Vegas.

AL Central

Beacon: Solid rotation and you have a pitchers park so yeah. Like the line-up aside from the fact that Morneau is your clean up hitter. Concussions are scary **** and he is not what he once was. Defensively it looks good overall. Bullpen is also very nice

Montgomery: Wainwright is great, I am not a fan of Bailey as your #2, he would be best suited as a #3, but I don’t see anyone that you can make your #2 over him. Holy Injury concerns batman. Chooch, Torres, Morse, Papi, Cruz? On any given day you can have all those guys sitting down because of injuries or pain. It is really powerful though. It will score a ton of rons when healthy. Defense is going to be a problem. I do like the bullpen

Half Chance: I like Shields and Hudson. I don’t like Romero as your 3, it appears he just lost it. I’d throw Anderson as #3 even with injury concerns. I like Lawrie and McCutch, but I would put Texeira as your #5 hitter and Ross #6. Not sure how I feel about Howard, my hatred for him is so much. Aside from Tex and Lawrie that defense does not look very good. I like the bullpen.

Santiago: Like the bullpen even with Hudsons comeback aways away. I think Norris can handle it until then. Your lineup looks pretty powerful even though I don’t think Soriano repeats. You can also count on Pena bouncing back a little bit. Corner IF are a problem the rest looks pretty good defensively. Nice back end of the bullpen.

Key West: Not up to date.

Rankings:

Santiago
    Montgomery - If everyone is capable of playing ~130 games you take this division.
    Beacon
    Half Chance

This division is pretty close.

AL West:

Topeka: LoLBanned!! Like the rotation a lot. The lineup looks pretty great too. I would put Gomes ahead of Pence Defense looks good as well, no glaring holes. Bullpen is .

Whiskey: Rotation is solid. Like it a lot. Not a huge fan of the lineup as it is. Move Werth up, he should be hitting lead off or 2nd. Not digging the defensive line up either nor do I like the bullpen sorry 

Danger Bay: Not a fan of the rotation but in Safeco it will work great I suppose. Aside from Victorino hitting 2nd. I love your line up. I would switch Vic and Rios. Defense looks great, the best one I’ve seen so far except for Konerko. Like the bullpen too.

Lakeside: Aside from Hamels, I am not a fan of the rest of your rotation. I am not as high on Hellickson as a lot of people. Lineup is nothing special IMO. I think Kipnis should hit ahead of Montero. Defense also looks below average/bad. Bullpen is tight.

Rankings:

Topeka
    DangerBay

Lakeside
    Whiskey

Whiskey and Lakeside are very close for 3rd place
    Last edited by Havoc Wreaker; 12-16-2012 at 05:33 PM.

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    Looking to acquire an upcoming pick for cash.

vCash
    Well, we are currently in the 16th round. I think there's a good chance we finish this before Christmas.

What do you guys think?

vCash
    If we dont id be surprised.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4 View Post
    Well, we are currently in the 16th round. I think there's a good chance we finish this before Christmas.

What do you guys think?
    World ends Friday, let's finish before then.

"Patterned grid world
    It waits for you and it has always
    Been there from the start"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4 View Post

What do you guys think?

vCash
    I was doing PR's, but Havoc beat me to it. I'll do his division once he's done.

"Patterned grid world

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Braves14 View Post
    World ends Friday, let's finish before then.
    You are soooooooooooooo needy.

vCash
    AL Central is up

AL west is gonna be up soon and then I will put the NL a bit later while I am at home

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    You are soooooooooooooo needy.
    No, this is what i WANT.

"Patterned grid world

vCash
    Guys, I have expansive knowledge of baseball and all I want is you to respect my opinions more than your own.

"Patterned grid world

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Braves14 View Post
    Guys, I have expansive knowledge of baseball and all I want is you to respect my opinions more than your own.
    You can't do my division, you're in it as well

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    Scott Hairston

vCash
    Cicero selects Donnie Veal, LOOGY