Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Losoway View Post
    arguably 2 of the best centers in the east. with roy hibbert having not such a good year and both tyson and lopez beasting .

do u guys think they will make the all star game and if so do u think either will start ?
    really. no of them

there are better players out there plus dont forget that the c position was eliminated from the allstar meaning a foward can play center

better players Bosh, noah, varejao, horford and others are ahead of lopez and tyson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    Why can't Lopez play a whole season?
    Why in 11 years Tyson cant shoot jump shots or post up?

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Why in 11 years Tyson cant shoot jump shots or post up?
    Oh, hold on, I would ask him but he is polishing his championship ring.....

I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    He isnt an all star, he doesnt play like an All Star. Look at all stars and then look at him. He dunks the ball. He has been on every team in the league he is a defender thats it.
    Ben Wallace

vCash
    Oh, hold on, I would ask him but he is polishing his championship ring.....
    I wonder if the great Derek Fisher is polishing his 5 rings since he is one of the best of all time. Tyson should give his ring to Dirk and JET for winning him one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    Ben Wallace
    Ben Wallace defensivly is 100 times better than 2001 Bust...I refuse to call him by name.

vCash
    Chandler isnt even a backup C in the all star game he dunks the ball that takes no talent, defenders arent all stars.
    Ben Wallace. 4x all star.

vCash
    Ben Wallace defensivly is 100 times better than 2001 Bust...I refuse to call him by name.
    Based on what fact that he's 100 times better.

Brook Lopez won't even sniff all star if he can't keep healthy. Brook Lopez is a bust since he can't himself on the floor anymore

At least Chandler has a championship ring.

vCash
    I wonder if the great Derek Fisher is polishing his 5 rings since he is one of the best of all time. Tyson should give his ring to Dirk and JET for winning him one.
    If you ask Kidd, he says Tyson was the leader on that defense. And to answer your question, he never had to shoot jumpers, apparently he helps with defense and rebounds.
    Never answered mine, is Brook gonna play a whole season, or should NJ just trade his broken down body?

I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    That's not fair DoMefavors. Tyson was instrumental in that playoff run the Mavs had and was their defensive MVP.

You're right he can't really shoot or post up. He's hit a couple 10 footers this year (he's spoken about keeping the defenses honest and being more aggressive with his shot if he's wide open.) He's also a good free throw shooter year. I can't argue that most of his points come from dunks and putbacks because its true, but his efficiency is so dam incredible that you can't consider him anything less than "average" at worse on the offensive side of the ball.

And his defense is obviously outstanding. When you look at their all around games, on both sides of the ball, I personally give the edge to Tyson.

vCash
    I 100% agree Wallace is/was better, but Chandler has had a similar impact kn the Knicks so far....granted a small sample size

vCash
    Why can't Lopez play a whole season?
    hahahahahha
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    Based on what fact that he's 100 times better.

Brook Lopez won't even sniff all star if he can't keep healthy. Brook Lopez is a bust since he can't himself on the floor anymore

At least Chandler has a championship ring.
    Thats in the past that he won the championship I guess Fisher is better than Paul since he won a ring.

vCash
    If you ask Kidd, he says Tyson was the leader on that defense. And to answer your question, he never had to shoot jumpers, apparently he helps with defense and rebounds.
    Never answered mine, is Brook gonna play a whole season, or should NJ just trade his broken down body?
    82 82 82 games his first 3 years just cause he broke his foot last year he never played an entire season? Whos making more money? Brook Lopez

vCash
    Thats in the past that he won the championship I guess Fisher is better than Paul since he won a ring.
    You are so comical, I actually enjoy your posts, makes me laugh. Maybe you should sit next to Brook on the benchsince he is always hurt, and entertain him during games.

Classic DMF.....

Classic wavey......

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast